Steamworld OOC

Aine said:
Bugsy and Aurora's interactions are so cute ><
Hahaha thank you. xD I'm actually debating on joining you or Kyns. Bugsy is basically Aurora's baby brother to her and her best friend. An only child so hes prescious.

XXXIwolf said:
Hahaha thank you. xD I'm actually debating on joining you or Kyns. Bugsy is basically Aurora's baby brother to her and her best friend. An only child so hes prescious.
Come to the dark side > :D

Aine said:
Come to the dark side > :D
xD sure but just know hes neutral and she isn't exactly afraid of villains. She's nut case. She will be bickering with you without a care and she has ways of getting out if you lock hwr away. She will be a pest you cannot get rid of. xD

I'm guessing The Madeleine will ultimately be the escape route?

guardianshadow said:
wait how do you find out if you get accepted?
@Ghost Hunter will reply to the character sheet if your accepted

the 3 of you running should totally just get scooped up by Bugsy and carried back to the blacksmiths and bring all of the baddies to Elizabeth.

Erm, should I have my character bring the blimp over the scene, where the crew uses the weapons to take care of a good portion of the thugs to where the flamer guy(can't remember his name)has to retreat

I thought you would just run like 3 guys over with the truck. maybe you have like 3-4 guys with you. Maybe you just find me laying in the street with a bullet wound.

Last edited by a moderator:
johnthehunter said:
I thought you would just run like 3 guys over with the truck. maybe you have like 3-4 guys with you. Maybe you just find me laying in the street with a bullet wound.
Perhaps both

and of course at the time i want to make post the most I get writers block ( :( )

Vultz said:
and of course at the time i want to make post the most I get writers block ( :( )
I feel so bad for you. Your in the corner. Come on and join the fun. Id like to meet ya :D

[QUOTE="Ghost Hunter]Yeeeaaaahhhh! grab a guy, break a spine! If Kyns is doing it, everyone should do it!

[/QUOTE]
I suppose I could make it to where desperate times call for desperate measures, and that he HAS to resort to violence to save his son

what would be a good location for him to go to after going to the remnants of the turf war in the parking lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back