Steamworld OOC

@Ghost Hunter told me to let you all know he wont be on till later tonight. hes got a member of his family going into surgery.

I feel bad for him....

Sort of puts a downer on my good day, but I hope his family member is alright.

Ill be hoping while I play Overwatch.

Speaking of which, just got it so I am not going to be on much today

It should be alright. Just fixing a knee issue and i love the picture in your signature btw.

I probably won't be on much either since I've finally gotten around to playing Arkham Knight. Also, what is RWBY about? c:

It's an awesome show about highschool girl with awesome shape shifting weapons fighting giant monster. Watch the 1st 4 trailers

Last edited by a moderator:
RWBY is best show. With all of the the ships. Super good, definitely recommend it.

OH! Is that the series made by Monty Oum from rooster teeth?

@Mr Swiftshots I think everyone maybe are meeting at an empty lot where Aurora is fixing Bugsy because she freaked civilians.

@XXXIwolf My internet is acting up so i haven't had a chance to read much into whats going on , I'll figure something out next time you post.

Hope whoever is getting the surgery is fine @Ghost Hunter.

I'll post as soon as I get home, sorry for the delay @Drakeel. At least I have the whole week off now :D

PurpleTurtle said:
"Do you know how the bad guys always enter dramatically?" I like your character :P @Aine
Thanks! I took a lot of inspiration from Handsome Jack, I love his sarcastic yet evil characteristics.

Aine said:
Thanks! I took a lot of inspiration from Handsome Jack, I love his sarcastic yet evil characteristics.
I have no Idea who that is, but I'll assume they're cool. Regardless sarcasm makes any character likeable in my books.

PurpleTurtle said:
I have no Idea who that is, but I'll assume they're cool. Regardless sarcasm makes any character likeable in my books.
Borderlands the presequel

PurpleTurtle said:
I have such bad writers block right now. Gah.
Don't worry i do too. Sorry for the late reply guys. I was making a thread. I wasn't sure if aurora should be upset or ramble. Guess I went with ramble.

johnthehunter said:
Sorry I took so long to post.
You're good. Although staring at my ass threw me off..... xD I honestly don't know how to reply to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back