Stay young forever! high school RP a world were you never grow old

Andy smiled and pulled Anna close to him

james smiled "yes we can" he holds her hand as they walk to his house

Kit turns around and smiles she walks out of the room wearing the same thing, she put on a pare of purple skinny jeans and sat on the couch pulling Kolby near her

Anna whispered into Andys ear " i figured this would happen " She smiled and kissed him on the lips.

Lyona and james headed into his house. She let go of his hand, sat on the couch and sighed. " thank you.." She said, kissing him.

For being there for me and for loving me." She said, keeping on kissing him

Anna smiled under his lips, and kept kissing him... " I knew it' she whispered to herself.

Koby sat next to her. " so whats it like, living here... Do you have any siblings? " (( Omg james and lyona are in the same house as kit and Koby i think...... cus arent they siblings.. lol ))

Kit giggles "lets go to my room: she says nervously glancing around she quickly walks upstairs without a shirt on she walks past her brothers room where him and Lyona are kissing "Kit?" James says automatically kit stops dead in her tracks she peeks around the door "yes?" james eyes her suspiciously "what are you wearing?" he asked with a smile ".....cloths." kit answers with a giggle "seriously kit." he grumbles kit steps out and james looks at her And Kolby "who are you?" he asks Kolby

Lyona sits up and follows james to all the commotion.

"Hey, Im koby... I saw your sister at the beach and was asking her about the school when she brought me here... And who might you to be?" he smirked

" Yeah we were just about to do what you to were doing right now" he joked sarcasticly

Lyona blushed and turned to James smiling.

James smiled and Kit's face flushed with embarrassment "Get out." James said standing up and closing the door behind them.

Kit looked at Kolby and smiled still blushing

"Haha, quite a brother youve got there... " He said laughing, but smiling

Lyona looked at James and kissed him again "Anyways.." she whispered

Lyona smiled and did same. She could feel his tounge piercing. It was cold, but fun to tamper with ( Lololol )

Koby smiled and kissed her cheek. "Shh, dont tell" He half whispered, half chuckled.

James rubs his tounge stud against her tounge ((lolololol)) :voodoo tongue:

Kit blushes and kisses his lips "i wont tell is you dont" ((lololololol they are still ousside James's door!)))

(xDxDxD :pedobear:)

Koby walks them into kids room and sits down..

Lyona giggles, the tongue stud tickling her. She sits back and wraps her arms around james.

( xD )

Lyona gives into james, letting him do what he wants..

Koby kisses the side of her face, smiling and whispering.. "Well i guess this means were together now huh?" he laughed quietly.

" im sure it does, and happy too. " he smiled, and kissed her again

Lyona lets james do..... whatever theyre doing.... O.o ( Lol )

lol oh

James stays faded to black

Kit "i wonder what their doing?" she giggles and clings to him

--- Merged Double Post ---

Andy stops kissing Anna and gets up quickly, he runs up the stares puts a shirt on grabs Anna's hand and pulls her out the door, he runs down the street quickly and to Lucius house.

Lucius answers the door with a beer in his hand and smiles "you made it. come in." Andy walks in still holding Anna's hand it smelled weird inside the house but not foul nor sweet. "come to the Garage" he said opening the Garage door, Andy walked inside it was warm inside. Lucius told me i had 20 minute to memorize something. i read it over and over again with out stopping Nor showing Anna

Lyona stays Faded to black...

Koby: "I am a troublemaker.. we could break in on them and see.. heh heh.."

he said with a smirk..

One moment, she was kissing Andy, now she is rushed to his friends house with the wierdest smell. What the.... She thought, confused. SHe was rushed into the garage, with james doing staring at a paper... Uhg she thought..... what was he up to..

j

james stays Faded to black

Kit giggles nervously "and if they are doing something bad?" she giggled again

James smiles at Lucius "wow." Lucius smiles back "are you ready?" James shifted excitedly "i think so."

Lyona: Same heh heh

Koby; Then we'll get some ideas, wont we?" he said getting up and walking toward theyre room.

" What is going on here Lucius?? one minute i was happy, now im thinking your doing drugs or somthing..." she sighed, with a bit of sarcasm in her voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back