• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Spark of Rebellion

I dont actually mind the gungans, the unique tech and all that, granted the could be better implemented. (dives behind cover) I do hate Jar Jar though! I promise!

I dont actually mind the gungans, the unique tech and all that, granted the could be better implemented. (dives behind cover) I do hate Jar Jar though! I promise!
They do have a unique and kinda awesome city and tech, I can agree on the could be better with use of their potential. Jar Jar seems to garner the most attention for Gungans and cause of many SW fans hate from what I've learned over the years. Great theories with him though on YouTube. Haha

They do have a unique and kinda awesome city and tech, I can agree on the could be better with use of their potential. Jar Jar seems to garner the most attention for Gungans and cause of many SW fans hate from what I've learned over the years. Great theories with him though on YouTube. Haha
It is interesting what fans can come up. I do actually want to say how a darth jar jar theory would look like if it was true, just for shits and giggles.

It is interesting what fans can come up. I do actually want to say how a darth jar jar theory would look like if it was true, just for shits and giggles.
It definitely is interesting! Quite a few theories out there on almost any known character in SW. But agreed, I want see a Darth Jar Jar as well that would be great entertainment

Zeltron? Sorry, I only read a couple posts in the first page and then skipped to this page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back