• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars Altaverse (OOC)

Okay, Yang. The first posts will be mostly introductions anyway, we'll wait for you to get heavy into the action. Working out a way to give all characters an opening into the same event, so once that's figured out I'll write the first post. Gimme a couple hours and it should be up.

That's up to EPOC's creator. But wherever TX is, it's far from Udorrea because you mentioned being chased by Imperials.

It's up to you where you want to put EPOC. Perhaps he could be recruited by Rahm Kota on the way to Udorrea.

Sounds good. Suggestions on who or what he was killing before then?
Also it's stainsoftime, not stains. It's a reference.

I always shorten names so I don't have to write the whole thing out lol. For instance, people sometimes shorten my handle to Mal, lol. But if you'd rather me not use Stains as short for Stainsoftime, then how about I call you Jack for the Jack-0-Lantern, bahaha.

I always shorten names so I don't have to write the whole thing out lol. For instance, people sometimes shorten my handle to Mal, lol. But if you'd rather me not use Stains as short for Stainsoftime, then how about I call you Jack for the Jack-0-Lantern, bahaha.
It's one I carved. I've got a trick where I file the teeth and it looks great. The only downside is it means it collapses more quickly.

Okay ThatGuy, that works. And I'm waiting for everyone to post before I reply, to see who else is gonna show up at the garage, lol. What are the odds, bahaha.

Okay ThatGuy, that works. And I'm waiting for everyone to post before I reply, to see who else is gonna show up at the garage, lol. What are the odds, bahaha.
I'm reluctant as hell to post. Or even consider continue working on my CS given the posts so far...

No offense, but I'm impressed someone can do so much in six lines of text. The sheer..... Ridiculousness of it is... Eeehhhh.

I don't want to come of as Haughty, or high and mighty but... I don't think this is going to work out for me.

Sorry I have yet to post or even reply here. I've been rather swamped with work this past week. Now that I've got the next two days off, I can get started on my IC post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back