• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Spy Academy RP

Would you categorize this as Futuristic or Realistic?

• Realistic/Modern

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Futuristic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Athens

Lore Hoarder
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Anybody interested? I've been wanting to make a Spy Academy RP for quite a while.

Alright, thanks for the feedback.

Does anybody have some suggestions for a main plot or conflict in the RP?

I think this RP could be more awesome if you scrapped the academy part of it.

Obviously, that's just my personal opinion.

If executed correctly, I guess i'd be in either way.

How about some thieves stealing the most prized possession and heart of the Spy Academy and some students were chosen the honor of getting it back?

Or

The head of the school was hosting a game of some sort to see who the grand master spy was

@LuckyANDKitty

AceXCrossix said:
How about some thieves stealing the most prized possession and heart of the Spy Academy and some students were chosen the honor of getting it back?
Or

The head of the school was hosting a game of some sort to see who the grand master spy was

@LuckyANDKitty
I like the whole spy games as like who's the best in the school. It makes me think of How to Get Away with Murder and how everyone wants to get the justice statue to show how good they are

Maybe there's a threat to like high political figures?

LuckyANDKitty said:
Alright, thanks for the feedback.
Does anybody have some suggestions for a main plot or conflict in the RP?
Potato monster.

Sour gummy worms.

Death.

BOOM plot.

xD

How about...

Food grows big, gets minds of their own, and begin terrorizing the world.

ACTUAL PLOT.

BOOM!

That's just how my mind processed it.

TurtleGod said:
(I meant it as monster food, but terrorist food sounds good.)
Maybe the person attacking the important leaders had somebody in the school create the monster food to distract them?

Frankly speaking, so long as its executed in a non confusing fashion, I couldn't care less the plot. What got me was the word 'spy'. That`s it. So, I`m interested, but not really adding ideas to the plot, so don't ask me.

Winter576 said:
Frankly speaking, so long as its executed in a non confusing fashion, I couldn't care less the plot. What got me was the word 'spy'. That`s it. So, I`m interested, but not really adding ideas to the plot, so don't ask me.
*makes check mark in box on clipboard* Check.

AceXCrossix said:
@LuckyANDKitty
I honestly am lost right now. WHAT are you guys saying exactly? .-.
*shrugs* Honestly, if I even knew :question:

Well, I know!

Government something, kill someone, I didn't read that, blah blah. Someone who was going to kill them ordered a student to make food monsters...

BLEH.

All I know is SOMEONE DIES, AND THE KILLER MAKES A KID MAKE FOOD MONSTERS.

Winter576 said:
Isn't this about spies, not scientists..
I have a headache, I never focus with headaches. Well there's spies who dabble in science *closes mouth*

I'm working on the RP right now, but I'm get distracted too easy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back