• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ivory Academy for Magics: The Shadows of Prophecy

What's the biggest acceptable age gap between possible lovers? (I'm not asking for teacher x student because it always feels icky to me, even in a college rp I'm in)

What's the biggest acceptable age gap between possible lovers? (I'm not asking for teacher x student because it always feels icky to me, even in a college rp I'm in)
mmmm, i guess it would be between you and the other person or if it is your own characters, then at your own discretion? I think we all have a mutual acceptance and understanding of what would be weird and what wouldn't. i trust thee

xDDD I would have been okay with a new nickname even if it wasn't so noooo worries lol

You sit on a throne of lies--
i shan't be acquainted to such a heinous crime! i fib none! the Lord watches!
Im interested if this is still open
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!! this will be open for a long time, unless things get too hectic. but it's pretty calm right now, so all are welcome aboard!
I can say I’ll definitely be excited. I love reading character sheets !!
yours is tough to beat.... i won't fib either. i seriously cannot wait for annabelle and dante to at least kick some supernatural ass together 👹

yours is tough to beat.... i won't fib either. i seriously cannot wait for annabelle and dante to at least kick some supernatural ass together 👹

gosh thanks, annabell is a gal that lives in my head rent free. might even try to cause a little mischief. i’m very curious to see how dante and annabell interact

which is also to say if anyone wants to plot any fun or silly things i’m open for that !

Can someone unknowingly sell away their soul for power?
Typically a contract needs to be consensual and an even exchange...otherwise why would the entity bestow their power to someone unwitting and unwilling? At least, that's typically how Warlocks are made in traditional fantasy owo

Camilo did it for a crush than/jk
i have it that,
" This type of magic is bestowed to the user when they sign their name in the Liber Bestiae, or Book of the Beast; however, there are known instances in which the Dark Lord will grant power to someone without a signature, though this sort of bestowal is rare and is seen—at most—three times in a century. No entity but the Dark Lord himself knows why he grants a user with power but some think it has to do with prophecy. A family legacy with connections to the power of the Infernal will more often than not have their kin sign the book as well. Those who sign or are blessed with the power of the Infernal must perform some sort of obligational task to the Dark Lord, as a display of loyalty. "

i have it that,
" This type of magic is bestowed to the user when they sign their name in the Liber Bestiae, or Book of the Beast; however, there are known instances in which the Dark Lord will grant power to someone without a signature, though this sort of bestowal is rare and is seen—at most—three times in a century. No entity but the Dark Lord himself knows why he grants a user with power but some think it has to do with prophecy. A family legacy with connections to the power of the Infernal will more often than not have their kin sign the book as well. Those who sign or are blessed with the power of the Infernal must perform some sort of obligational task to the Dark Lord, as a display of loyalty. "
I read it before but thanks for showing me it anyways!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back