• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Splicers - I Am Legion - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
There is a small burlap camouflage carry bag that is not organic so it wouldn't trigger the nano-plague response of the metal.

Also, on a completely different note, since tomorrow is my birthday, I'm going to go ahead and give everyone a level up to 4th. Just like before, you can increase your Skill percentages, Host Armor MDC and Hit Points, but no additional Bio-E yet until you get to a base of operations with a Gene Pool that you can use.
Sherwood Sherwood I was wondering when you turned your next year! Happy Birthday, Bud! 8D

There is a small burlap camouflage carry bag that is not organic so it wouldn't trigger the nano-plague response of the metal.
Well, that's convenient! Let's make use of that bad boy, shall we? =)

Eonivar Eonivar Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood

In the spirit of trying to be a good Player, I would like to point out that until further notice, Chaska will not be entering any Splicer settlements including the Kraken.

He does not trust the head or what's in it. He knows the Machines communicates via devices and he would not be surprised to learn tracking devices are in this "Legion-head."

Put another way, he is a suspicious as an animal can be about this discovery. =)

Interesting. You might be right. You could also be giving our Storyteller some ideas.
Hah! Frankly, good Psychie, I could not care less about giving Sherwood ideas; the way he runs his game is his business. =)

As far as I am concerned, either I trust the people I game with or I don't. You've definitely seen what happens when I don't. When I've hit my limit, I'm not very quiet about it, am I? =)

Put another way, if I have to live in fear or suspicion of the Game Master, then it is I who is in error, isn't it? Because it is I who have clearly chosen the wrong gaming group.

That's why I continue to gain with you guys; far more often than not, you guys care.

That's why I love gaming with you. I can trust you. The rest is just water under the bridge. =)

There is a small pile of credit chits, probably about 1,000 dollars worth, several days worth of concentrated protein cubes on each (but the ones on the body of the Packmaster are covered in blood - ew!), a handheld Heavy Pod Rifle (Splicers book, pg 136), two Light Cell Laser Pistols (Splicers book, pg 133), an Acid Edged Short Sword (pg 131), and six Chig explosive grenades.

Psychie Psychie Does Toni distribute this gear? Because Chaska is of a mind that anything we leave behind is going to harm ours and aid theirs if you know what I mean?

He'd rather destroy it than leave it for the enemy. Even the food.

I ought to make a point of having Chas carry an extra burlap sack on his person for moments like these. =)

Eon? Psychie? How about if our characters carry all the stuff out of here and distribute it once we reach a safer area?

Here's another idea. Do you want to have Toni rig a couple of chig-grenades under the bodies so that we'll know if someone's on our tail? Rigging grenades doesn't take a minute for those well-trained in it.

Last edited:
Chaska looks up once as he is searching. "SaintKaren? Toni is not broke - JinLi is broke. You can help JinLi?"

"JinLi!" Chaska opens WyldKat just long enough to stare into Jin's face. "Come back! Stay together! You must win against fear... if you do not, then Machine make you die! Fight this, JinLi!"
So... no responses to either of these? EDIT: I was hoping for some role-playing here. =)

So... no responses to either of these? EDIT: I was hoping for some role-playing here. =)
Sorry there Purr Purr I missed those messages because I was looking on my phone in an area with a bad signal....I can adjust my response...

Response adjusted...

Last edited:
Psychie Psychie Does Toni distribute this gear? Because Chaska is of a mind that anything we leave behind is going to harm ours and aid theirs if you know what I mean?

He'd rather destroy it than leave it for the enemy. Even the food.

I ought to make a point of having Chas carry an extra burlap sack on his person for moments like these. =)

Eon? Psychie? How about if our characters carry all the stuff out of here and distribute it once we reach a safer area?
We’ll grab the whole lot and divvy it up when we can get to a safe spot.

I’ve been at work all morning so I might have missed a few good replies as I’m dealing with customers.

Sorry there Purr Purr I missed those messages because I was looking on my phone in an area with a bad signal....I can adjust my response...

Response adjusted...
No worries, Eonivar Eonivar ! I figured Real Life had a hand; I just wanted to make sure those posts were seen. Thanks for adjusting your post! =)

Chaska and I feel the Kraken has been compromised.

Sherwood Sherwood I would like to use Chaska's Intelligence Skill (75%) to help put the pieces together?

Also I don't think any of us have Cryptography... but we just leveled. Hmm.

EDIT: His Skill is 75% at 4th level. =)

Last edited:
Chaska and I feel the Kraken has been compromised.

Sherwood Sherwood I would like to use Chaska's Intelligence Skill (71%) to help put the pieces together?

Also I don't think any of us have Cryptography... but we just leveled. Hmm.
I am away from my dice at the moment, but I can roll the bones once I’m home and had a chance to get some grub and decompress from work.

Just a totally random question for you, Purr Purr . Do you have the hard copy of the Splicers books or just the PDFs?

Just a totally random question for you, Purr Purr . Do you have the hard copy of the Splicers books or just the PDFs?
Hardcopies of Core and Legion!

EDIT: with a few Rifters in both PDF and book form with the occasional Splicer data!

Sherwood? 1d6 for Hit Points, please?

I took Cryptography... but how can you pass up the Deliveryman's 25% bonus to all Communication Skills? Plus? We seem to need it and Palladium lets you. I'm reserving an Action Point when that roll comes up. =)

Jin Level 4 Rolls
HP +1D6 = +5
Host armor BIO-e +2D10 = +10
Host Armor Main Body MDC +2D8+8 = 11+8 = +19

Picked up the Pathology (planning on taking Medical Doctor at level 5)

Last edited:
Sherwood? 1d6 for Hit Points, please?

I took Cryptography... but how can you pass up the Deliveryman's 25% bonus to all Communication Skills? Plus? We seem to need it and Palladium lets you. I'm reserving an Action Point when that roll comes up. =)
Here is your hit point roll:

Good roll for you there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back