• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spin You Around

Jon groaned some. “Hey... you got any aspirin?” He asked her quietly and rubbed his head pushing his hood down over his face more. “I drank way too much... what happened?” He muttered

Carmen woke up and glanced over at him smiling some. “What time will you be home tonight?” She asked him quietly as she stretched out the way he liked with her chest spilling out of her pyjama top.

Max frowned and walked past him to unlock the studio "Dunno, why dont you go ask your new girlfriend." She spat before she went inside and put some aspirin on her desk for him to takw if he chose to come in.

Tom looked over at her and groaned softly biting his lip "Mmm might not go if you stay like that." He said sending her a wink before he grabbed his badge and gun "Im hopeful for seven, but Ill call if that changes." He murmured giving her a loving kiss before he headed out

“Yes sir.” She giggled and let him go, getting up and getting dressed to go into work, making it in and going to the desk at the hair salon to check if she had any appointments then sat down next to her boss “what time did it go onto last night? I’m sorry I left early... tom is... he’s not dealing well with everything.” She told her quietly.

He frowned some. “Sophie is at work. Otherwise I might go to my girlfriend yes... funnily enough... are you okay?” He asked confused.

Max frowned more and turned to look at him "Oh so I'm just the backup for when she is busy." She spat placing her purse down and looking over a papers she had on her desk refusing to look at him.

Wendy nodded some and gave a small sigh "It went till nearly midnight like usual, Im sorry to hear about Tom." She said softly giving her a sympathetic smile "It gets easier with time."

She just nodded and frowned some. “I hope so.” She mumbled tiredly and started organising the pens in the pot to clear out dried up ones while she waited throughout the day for any walk ins.

“No of course not max that’s not what I meant. Why are you so grouchy today? Everything okay with you and Michael?” He asked remembering something about him drinking at the bar at one point instead of sitting with her.

Max frowned more shaking her head "No nothing is wrong with Michael but next time you want to fucking run your mouth about our past around him...DONT." she said finally looking towards him with very angry eyes

Charlie walked into the salon giving a smile as he saw Carmen and waved going to sit in her chair "Hey there beautiful think you could fix me up? The beard is getting a little crazy for Marie's liking at the diner." He explained with a laugh

She smiled some rolling her eyes at him. “Sure thing.... you want your hair done too? It’s getting a little long again.” She pointed out and went to get her stuff set up. The way he had been lately... it was the Charlie she knew and had fallen in love with and he was there for her more than Tom currently.

Jon frowned again. “I don’t even know what you’re talking about... did I do something last night to piss you off? If so I’m sorry but fucking hell max I’m not psychic.” He muttered.

Max frowned more and shook her heas a bit "You told him I took your chance to be a father! That you should doing the father daughter dance but it was my fault! Then you parade around with that Sophie chick while you've been here every god damn day since you got out of the hospital! Acting like I was no one!" She yelled shaking a bit as all her anger started to pour out of her.

Charlie nodded with a smile "Yeah might as well, shw says it looks better to customers." He said giving a small laugh "How are you feeling today? Sorry I didnt see you at the dance yesterday, my stomach decided to go down hill so I had to stay home." He murmured

She nodded. “I feel okay, my stomach is doing funny things but I got no migraine and I have needed to wear glasses today so it’s not doig my vision in either.” She told him quietly. “Charlie you need to get that checked out.” She reminded him.

Jon stood up at glared at her. “I’m sorry Alright! And for the record I likely didn’t say anything about you having an abortion. And as for the remark about Sophie... she is my girlfriend max! You have a fiancé. We are not together anymore!”

Max frowned more and shook her head some "You shouldnt have said anything!" She yelled taking a deep breath "And her....just...just all over you like that!" She yelled not even noticing how ridiculous she sounded and how jealous she actually was

Charlie rolled his eyes some "Yes mom." He said with a chuckle "It wasn't anything serious, just ate something that didn't agree with me." He explained giving her his charming smile "And by the way, I like the glasses. They look really nice on you."

Jon just laughed and stared at her gaping. “Do you wanna listen to yourself?! You’re complaining that my girlfriend and I shared a few kisses on a date and that she sat on my lap after the dinner... my own girlfriend.” He muttered. “You are not my girlfriend!” He yelled back at her.

Carmen smiled some. “Maybe I sound like a mom but I don’t care. You need to look after yourself.” She reminded him then got to work on tidying him up.

Max shook her head some and screamed out in frustration "I dont fucking know anymore Jon! I just.....first I fucking fight for a goddamn week with Michael then I go to this damn dance and see another woman all over you...I just dont know anymore!" She yelled letting a few tears fall as she fell into her chair crying softly "You like her...I am happy you have someone but why do I also feel like complete shit?!"

Charlie chuckled softly and nodded "I will and I am sweetheart don't worry." He said softly chatting with her for a good hour while she did his hair. After she finished he paid her before givinf her a hug and friendly kiss on the temple just as Tom walked in.

Jon frowned glaring at her for a moment. “Don’t pull that shit on me.” He muttered. “Don’t you fucking dare. I am happy for the first time in a long ass time and because you threw me away and gave up on us but now you might be regretting it, you’re going to get mad at me and think it’s okay to yell at me?!” He snapped ather.

Carmen smiled some and sent him on his way telling him to take care of himself before smiling at Tom. “Hey!” She smiled and walked over hugging him tightly. “What are you doing here?” She asked him happily

Max flinched some as he yelled but nodded softly "Im sorry.....I just...I dont know anymore Jon." She whispered wiping her eyes quickly as more tears threatened to fall

Tom watched Charlie and frowned a bit before he hugged her tight "Patroling the area, thought I'd drop by to check on you." He murmured giving her a quick kiss "Slow day?"

She just nodded. “Very slow. Charlie’s been my only customer now that I’m on walk ins only.” She mumbled tiredly and kissed him quickly. “Why are you on patrols?” Shr asked him frowning some. “That’s a rookies job.” She mumbled.

Jon just shook his head and got up walking out of there, not having touched the aspirin yet and he walked down the street to his car to go home

Tom nodded some and gave a heavy sigh "Yeah one was out today so I picked up his first run for today." He mumbled shaking his head a bit "Well I hope some more of those walk ins come by, I gotta head out." He murmured kissing her again before he left

Max frowned and debated going after him. She finally made up her mind in a split second decision and rushed out to him quickly wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug "Im sorry for everything Jon....Im sorry." She said into his chest

She frowned some hearing the snarky edge to his voice that she had always hated. “See you at home then.” She muttered and frowned sighing a little then went to sit down by the desk again and doing Charlie’s service through the system.

He frowned and moved her off as much as it pained him. “Max.... you are getting married next year. I have a girlfriend. We have both moved on and I think it’s better that we stay that way.” He told her as kindly as he could.

Max look at him and took in a sharp breath giving a soft nod "I guess...I'll um...see you around." She whispered before she went back towards her studio her head hung low as she walked inside. Maybe it wasnt such a good idea to come home

Wendy came over watching Carmen and smiled some "Hey sweetheart Kasey had to run out for a family emergency, she has an appointment coming soon can you take it for me? Its a simple wash and cut."

Jon sighed heavily and took off to go home going and sitting in the lounge with his dog she sighing heavily.

She nodded and smiled some. “Yeah... no problem.” She murmured. Knowing Kasey there was no emergency and she just couldn’t be bothered to work but for now with her mind on other things she could care less.

Max walked in for her hair appointment on time smiling wide as she saw Carmen waving a bit "Hey there! Is Kasey here? I wouldve booked with you but they told me you only do walk ins now." She explained trying her best to stay positive after what happened with Jon

Tom got back to the police station and sighed heavily going over case files. He went wide eyed as he went over some footage from the murders and quickly called Jon "Hey man....I think I know who killed those kids." He said frantically down the line

Carmen smiled some and explained what happened. “It’s okay... I never know when I’m gonna be here either.” She mumbled getting her in one of the capes and got her a glass of soda from the fridge.

Jon frowned some. “Tom. I’m not working until tomorrow. You can brief me then.” He muttered down the line and hung up.

Max sighed heavily and sipped her soda "How are you doing?" She asked quietly closing her eyes trying to relax

Tom sighed heavily and shook his head some "Fine....Ill let you know tomorrow." He muttered before her hung up and went to grab a few deputys to go get the person he think it could be

“Not great not awful.” She told her. “My stomach is bad today and I had a migraine most of the day yesterday but it could be worse. At least tom is talking to me again even if he was grumpy today. How did Michael enjoy last night?”

Max nodded softly "Well I hope you get to feeling better." She murmuref sighing at the thought of Michael "He seemed to like it, we both had a nice time." She said quietly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back