• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellblade

Ashaficent said:
@The Unamed Character I liked it :3 I think Alexandria (my character) and Michi will be good friends, since Vampires are immortal and shiz too
Oh... I'm sorry, Goldi. You've been through tough times alone. I wish you had PMed me, I would always be there to help. It's like you just disappeared one day... You know you can talk me any time, right?
yea i guess i could. It's true. i was here rping then BOOM. gone for two god forsaken months...

Ashaficent said:
@The Unamed Character I liked it :3 I think Alexandria (my character) and Michi will be good friends, since Vampires are immortal and shiz too
Oh... I'm sorry, Goldi. You've been through tough times alone. I wish you had PMed me, I would always be there to help. It's like you just disappeared one day... You know you can talk me any time, right?
Maybe Asha..... Maybe

GoldenChari said:
Asha's right...
Been awhile huh? @The Unamed Character
I THOUGHT YOU QUIT RPNATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Dude... If you had messaged me who you were I would be tagging you so much lol

see... whenever my leave is mentioned i relapse how i should have been here and my mood plummets...

I didn't know if you two would talk to me tbh....

GoldenChari said:
see... whenever my leave is mentioned i relapse how i should have been here and my mood plummets...
I didn't know if you two would talk to me tbh....
...... u wot m8....... I am always here for my friends

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]What you mean? Lol

[/QUOTE]
Ah, shoot, I typed the wrong thing. This is what happens when I try to talk with people with my head in the clouds. I say random bullshit.

GoldenChari said:
anyone gonna respond to le rp...?
I can't do anything because the plot is centered around Marth now, and neither of my characters are fit to be around him.

Same with Teiren, he's nice to kids, but he is technically an immortal demon so he keeps a comfortable distance away from the truly innocent :P

If marth is left behind, i see the guards muttering about his lack of understanding xD

that thread blew up in my face.

The arc ends when it's decided if he stays or not xD

plus it's a joke lotusy! xD i'm bored and so y not say random things!

Heya, is there a good place to shove Ea in or should I just wait for a better moment to enter?

Hola,

Well, this is my first time on this particular site, and I'd really like to get started, but there's one small issue:

I'm an idiot.

I have no idea how to make a character sheet here, nor post, nor navigate.

I'm about as lost as can be. Help me?

Rui said:
Hola,
Well, this is my first time on this particular site, and I'd really like to get started, but there's one small issue:

I'm an idiot.

I have no idea how to make a character sheet here, nor post, nor navigate.

I'm about as lost as can be. Help me?
Alright, well, it's good you asked first.

Just some general knowledge:

To make a character sheet, go to the tab "Character Sign-up", then copy the character skeleton. When you fill it out, you can press "Post Reply" and make the CS.

This tab is for anything OOC (Out of Character), so comments and discussions go here.

The tab "In character RPing" is for the main RPs, so post in-character.

Is there anything else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back