• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellblade

Arelynn said:
Would anyone else like to do anything/show any scenes before we time-skip to nightfall and begin the journey? (If anyone would like to speak with Elder Ravine, he can be found in the library)
@Ami the breadling @Lorkhan @CortezsCoffers @Zer0 @Ashaficent
Yes, my character Mion would like to borrow a book about the local monsters of that area, including a copy of the map from the Elder. And ask him who will be Elder Ravine's second-in-command for this mission.

@Ami the breadling So you don't have to wait for us, go ahead and time-skip from your POV if you want. The rest of us will catch up once the scene is over :)

@Arelynn would i be able to make a child for this rp kinda like a emotional support/small task helper?

if not it's fine as i got other characters i could use.

right now i do man.(:3)

just in the mood to rp him again. Not gonna lie. I mean, i could rp a pregnant character but the rp's i'm in atm, by now, i couldn't manage them all. Plus, playing a pregnant character is a bit hard if you actually know what you're doing.

by this i mean not going by the things everyone knows as i kiiinda read madical books and have relitives that are in the medical jurisdiction. xD

@Lotusy God i get off track when i listen to this music.... (OuO)

i have many characters but rn, Marth is my bae to ralplay. hehe. jokes. i suck at them.

wait... TOO MANY RPS.

if i already posted my first post here, ignore my 2nd post, if not, ignore this post!

Could one of you interact with Marth? if not it's perfectly fine.

@Ami the breadling

@Ami the breadling i wanna reply but we gotta wait for others! EEEEH!

so, do you like Marth? and i wonder if anyone will notice the marks on his wrist. *-*

GoldenChari said:
@Ami the breadling i wanna reply but we gotta wait for others! EEEEH!
so, do you like Marth? and i wonder if anyone will notice the marks on his wrist. *-*
Is this the version that got abused?

I don't mind, sounds fun. But, won't Alexandria have something to say about that?

@Ami the breadling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back