• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellblade

*dies*

*ghost comes back* holy shit, Marth has parents. Both parents, even if they are not his blood. *is too happy for words*

@Ami the breadling @Zer0

she could be the aunt honestly.

Now, who's going to actually ask Marth where his parents really are? or his guardians actually. they should call them his guardians

She'll be the aunt... or maybe... will Mia break up? Belongs to how you play that out, if you act right and Alexandria acts wrong, then...

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She'll be the aunt... or maybe... will Mia break up? Belongs to how you play that out, if you act right and Alexandria acts wrong, then...

[/QUOTE]
Ooooh shit. Alexandria's next interaction will be more loaded than my baked potato at lunch today...

To get it straight: No, Marth was never hit with a sword or cut with one. He did however, remember them from the Mistress he mentioned.

Covered by a seath. Color diffrence. Plus, he's 5. do you think he's gonna know shapes fully?

give him a orange, call it yellow, and boom. Oranges are yellow forevermore to him.

GoldenChari said:
Covered by a seath. Color diffrence. Plus, he's 5. do you think he's gonna know shapes fully?
give him a orange, call it yellow, and boom. Oranges are yellow forevermore to him.
Bro, you know that's going to be a huge impediment, right? If he goes on the journey (Which I have no doubt that he will), everyone will have to keep their weapons covered for fear of spoking him. It would actually make more sense to leave him with the other spellblades at that point.

Donezo. A book is what he saw. Rectangular objects are bookz. He thought he saw one book, when it actually was another.

This is due to the dark magic book being recited by the mistress herself. If only he had looked at it closely he would have noticed the diffrent colors and letters on the spine and or cover of the book. (Though he can't read.)

Ashaficent said:
I'm good! Wbu, Goldi? Why u suddenly switch accounts?
My folks caught me and took it over so i had to make a new one after being gone for two months and i became single as my gf finally moved on and some people don't talk to me as they used too... *curls up*

GoldenChari said:
My folks caught me and took it over so i had to make a new one after being gone for two months and i became single as my gf finally moved on and some people don't talk to me as they used too... *curls up*
Wait.... what was your previous account?

@The Unamed Character I liked it :3 I think Alexandria (my character) and Michi will be good friends, since Vampires are immortal and shiz too

GoldenChari said:
Oh... I'm sorry, Goldi. You've been through tough times alone. I wish you had PMed me, I would always be there to help. It's like you just disappeared one day... You know you can talk me any time, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back