• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellblade

Alrighty, I've set Ea up on the road towards where Killian is so either the group will run into him there whenever they head out or they'll just meet up at Killian

Alright, I've finally finished my character application, gotten the full backstory written out and everything

...it just seems I've taken so long that I'm not sure how to get involved with the plot right now. I guess I could just have them being a late departure?

CHIMNY said:
@Zer0 I mean - whats the place like, are we in a bar, house, etc?
We're at the base. It's the spellblade base on the mountain. Also ayy, good to see you. You're the artist guy, right?

Also, @CoconutLeaves, the spellblades made their announcement at their base, not in the middle of the city. I think only spellblades heard it.

Last edited by a moderator:
CHIMNY said:
@Zer0 I mean - whats the place like, are we in a bar, house, etc?
Ah, we're just assembling outside the gates of the Spellblade keep, just waiting to head out. It's about to be sunrise. It's all peaceful, just waiting for the Elder. The keep is in an isolated tundra. The Elder had called us yesterday morning telling us about the mission through a fake alarm. He told us that we would head out yesterday night, but it's already almost sunrise, I guess, because of all the talking.

@Lotusy Ah, I was saying that? I must have written it vaguely.

Edit: Redid some parts to make it work with the timeline. Also clarified the town in question was her hometown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the wait guys, school and stuff. Mondays and tuesdays you won't be seeing too much of me. Maybe I'll think about applications for a co-gm, but eh

Anyone else dying to meet Hime and end her? She will be a fun one to post with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back