• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Spacestruck - Futuristic Space RP (Open)

JustCallMeAimee said:
"No...you are little boy," she said sternly, "You are selfishly and childishly because you are fueled soul by the drugs you need to consume." Ana rolled her eye shoving him back gently, "stop cowering, if you say you are man then act like one."

"Alright fine," Matt said knowing he couldn't cover up his addiction anymore. "I'm no man. I'm just a stupid little boy who's addicted to ZOOM. I am selfish, childish and might I add worthless. There! I admitted it. Happy now?!

Matt's body drooped in despair.

{Be back in a few hours. You can post without me if you want. Matt Lorre will be in a depressed funk until I'm back.}

Slowly removing the helmet solemnly, Saphira looked up at Jack. "What do you need my help with?" She would do almost anything to help her friends in their mission. However, she didn't see much she could do.

@Birdsie

Jack Rosenthal

Jack said "We need whatever you can provide. Your powers can come in handy." with an explanatory voice. He looked down at her, being slightly taller. He hoped she'd help them... well, she probably would, knowing that she did last time, with almost no knowledge what was going on. "If you decide to help us, head to the main space port." he said, walking off towards the just mentioned space port.

@NekoQueen49

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alright," she agreed happily.

Before she did so, Saphira went around the bar and said her goodbyes. Some were more tearful than others while some of the people couldn't care less. After an hour or so, she packed her bags and went off after her old friend. Saphira went after Jack but she had already spent so much time beforehand, she didn't see him. Luckily, she knew where the main space port was, after a little directions, of course.

@Birdsie

Jack Rosenthal

Jack arrived at the ship, as Saphira arrived after him. He said "So you came!" with a slightly happy voice. He had seen the druggie on the floor earlier, he walked up to Ana and said "What happened to him?" with a very curious, almost inquisitive voice.

@NekoQueen49 @JustCallMeAimee

Jack Rosenthal

He looked at her and said "Edgar is somewhere around here, I don't know about the rest." with a slightly reluctant voice. He sighed and walked towards the cockpit. He stared through the windshield, sitting back for a bit. He wanted to get some little rest before they moved out.

@NekoQueen49

NekoQueen49 said:
"Of course I came! I like the adventure," Saphira giggled. "What happened with who?" She continued having followed Jack onto the ship and overheard. She glanced between the unknown woman and Jack.
@Birdsie @JustCallMeAimee
NekoQueen49 said:
"Of course I came! I like the adventure," Saphira giggled. "What happened with who?" She continued having followed Jack onto the ship and overheard. She glanced between the unknown woman and Jack.
@Birdsie @JustCallMeAimee
"He admitted to being a drug user," she said sighing and moving back from the guy on the floor to look at the new girl. The scars on Ana's face and her blind eye often made people uncomfortable, "who are you?"

NekoQueen49 said:
Saphira gave the woman a smile. "Hello!" She chirped. "I'm Saphira, nice to meet you!" Saphira held out a hand the woman as she continued to explain, "I was a part of the original crew."
@JustCallMeAimee
This woman was incredibly chipper for Ana's taste, "Anastasia Slavac," the blind woman mumbled and stiffly shook her hand. "I was joint to join Jack and the original crew...but, it didn't interest me at the time."

"Ahh, I see," she said. "Why didn't it interest you?" Saphira further inquired. In truth, she was just trying to get a better grasp of her personality. So far, Anastasia seemed gruff and sort of grumpy. Saphira didn't mind though. She had meet a lot of people with many different personalities, and it was part of her job to accustom herself to them.

@JustCallMeAimee

NekoQueen49 said:
"Ahh, I see," she said. "Why didn't it interest you?" Saphira further inquired. In truth, she was just trying to get a better grasp of her personality. So far, Anastasia seemed gruff and sort of grumpy. Saphira didn't mind though. She had meet a lot of people with many different personalities, and it was part of her job to accustom herself to them.
@JustCallMeAimee
Ana tilted her head and rose an eyebrow above her milky eye, "you're young," the woman said in her thick accent, "it's too dark a story for me to tell you..."

Saphira smiled slightly at her comment. "That may be true," she said whimsically. She knew there were stories that you didn't want to press for. But then she giggled, dismissing any notion that she was serious. "When I'm older then."

@JustCallMeAimee

Jack Rosenthal

Jack walked up to the women, listening to the conversation casually, he stretched his arms a bit, looking like a ponce in his helmet. Then once he had a chance, he popped in and said "Sup?" to them both, inching a bit closer. He was curious of their state, they were about to move for that base he showed to Edgar earlier and speaking of it, he would have to show it to them too, he sighed on the thought.

Edgar walked out of his room. He had been taking a nap for about an hour. He immediately looked over at Saphira. "Hey! How are you guys doin?"

"Edgar!" Saphira grinned. "It's nice to see you again!" She would have gone over to hug him, but remembered his previous flirtations and thus refrained. Instead, she settled for a friendly wave.

@Safety Hammer

Matt who had been lying on the ships floor in a pitiful funk, saw the 16 year old girl join the group. Feeling useless, the junkie remained seated as she spoke with the man named Edgar.

NekoQueen49 said:
Saphira smiled slightly at her comment. "That may be true," she said whimsically. She knew there were stories that you didn't want to press for. But then she giggled, dismissing any notion that she was serious. "When I'm older then."
@JustCallMeAimee
Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal
Jack walked up to the women, listening to the conversation casually, he stretched his arms a bit, looking like a ponce in his helmet. Then once he had a chance, he popped in and said "Sup?" to them both, inching a bit closer. He was curious of their state, they were about to move for that base he showed to Edgar earlier and speaking of it, he would have to show it to them too, he sighed on the thought.

She looked at the two and raised her eyebrows, "I think it's hard for even adults to comprehend." She glanced at Jack, "ask him."

NekoQueen49 said:
"Edgar!" Saphira grinned. "It's nice to see you again!" She would have gone over to hug him, but remembered his previous flirtations and thus refrained. Instead, she settled for a friendly wave.
@Safety Hammer
Edgar, who was not as bashful as Saphira, gave her a large hug.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Edgar, who was not as bashful as Saphira, gave her a large hug.

[/QUOTE]
Jack Rosenthal

Jack rose his hand to the level of his mouth, then clenched it and coughed a few times, to draw attention. He crossed his arms and said "As much as I'd love to see you two flirt again, we are quite busy. We need to move out towards the alien base." with a partly serious and partly reluctant tone. Then he looked at them hugging and laughing and he sighed. He said "Well. I'll be in the cockpit, we're moving out in twenty minutes." as he said, so he did. Jack took his leave towards the ship's cockpit...

Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal
Jack rose his hand to the level of his mouth, then clenched it and coughed a few times, to draw attention. He crossed his arms and said "As much as I'd love to see you two flirt again, we are quite busy. We need to move out towards the alien base." with a partly serious and partly reluctant tone. Then he looked at them hugging and laughing and he sighed. He said "Well. I'll be in the cockpit, we're moving out in twenty minutes." as he said, so he did. Jack took his leave towards the ship's cockpit...
"Yeah yeah, don't get your panties in a twist." Edgar said, as he set Saphira down and followed Jack to the cockpit.

Desperate to keep his mind away from his ZOOM withdraws, Matt started tapping the steel paneled flooring with his fingers. Creating an annoying beat, he bobbed his head in time with the terrible music. Everyone, except for the mean Russian woman, had left towards the cockpit.

Jack Rosenthal

Jack looked at a picture on the wall, it's of a little girl. He smiled as he looked at it, then he sat back in his chair, placing his legs on the panel, avoiding all the switches and buttons that wouldn't work anyway due to the engine being off. He put his arms behind his head and sat back in the extremely comfy pilot chair that let air through. He sighed in relaxation and comfort, then looking back to see someone behind him. He said "Hm? Edgar, that you?"

@Safety Hammer @RP Marshall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back