• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Southside College

After the movie, Russel got out his phone. He dialed the number of a very specific M.A.R.S. armour employee, and said "Model 84 quick realease Beta and Model BK3V-150." The man on the other line says, "Model 84 Beta? Russel, thoughs things are military grade! " His voice hushed, "I know you're a vigilante but..." Russel responded, "But I'm weak. I'll need a bandana or somethinh because of the BK3V, but it'll be worth it." and the man on the other end sighed, "Russel, I can't keep doing this... buying the thing and you paying me double in cash... what if we're found out?" and Russel responded, "Then I hope they realize we are the good guys." and ended the call

"Hope so" Drew said. He let go of Ella's hand and he got in the Driver seat, putting the key in the ignition and turning. He waited until Ella was secure and he then pulled out slowly, pulled away from the gruesome scene. He had hoped he had pulled away from all the pain, all the memories, all the sadness, all the dark thoughts. But no, those would be with him, with all of them, for the rest of their lives, until they die, the same way as Dallas. "Dallas was so young" Drew said sadly. (I think this deserves some Great Scene ratings :P )

(The whole role play deserves a great scene rating)

Ella wiped tears from her eyes as they pulled away from the scene and gave the bar a small wave. "Goodbye Dallas" she said softly while she waved at the ghost that was only in her mind. While they were kneeling besides the corpse she wanted to forget everything that had happened that day but now she only wanted to remember it forever because if she wiped that day from her memory she would be erasing Dallas as well and she knew she owed him more than just a simple memory. "But he lived a good life, that's all that matters" Ella replied.

"Everyone'll see him as a criminal, a person who deserved it, but not us. Not us at Southside. We knew him for who he was, knew him for all his life. The people who judge him negatively only knew him in his Final Hour. No matter what anyone says, he was a good man" Drew said, focusing on the road.

"Like you said, the world is a fucked up place and bad things happen to good people while good things happen to bad people." Ella said focusing on Drew and began to develop feelings for him. "He will be remembered as a good, loyal and brave man who gave up his life to save others"

"I hope so" Drew said. "Not much more we can do than hope is there?" Drew said depressingly. "I'm such a Martyr" Drew said, teasing himself. "Let's change the subject. Marijuana, Alchohol, you do either of them?"

Ella was relieved Drew wanted to change the subject as much as she did, she was running out of inspirational things to say and she didn't want to say something that would upset Drew. "I've had alcohol before but I've never been drunk and I have never been near a drug." Ella admitted.

"There's a first time for everything. Offer is on the table if you want it." Drew said. They pulled into Drew's driveway moments later, and Drew opened the passenger door to let Ella out. Drew then walked to the front door and opened it with a different key, stepping in, and waiting for Ella to enter before closing the door. "Welcome to the Torres Residence. I live alone." As if on cue, Drew's dog, Bella, came streaking at them, jumping up on Ella and licking her face. "Well, alone, and With my baby girl, Bella" Drew laughed, and ordered Bella down. Bella seemed to sense something bad was going on. She went and laid down.

"Sure why not?" Ella said with a small smile and entered the house shyly. "Lucky you, I still live with my parents and siblings but - AH!" Ella exclaimed as his dog jumped on her and licked her face. Ella giggled and stood up and petted the dog. "She's so cute! What's her name?"

"Bella. 9 months, female, cross between a Boxer, Shepard, and Husky" Drew explained. Bella came over and sat down, looking at Drew. Drew squatted and gave Bella a kiss on the nose, which was returned with multiple face licks.

"Aww and she's a baby!" Ella exclaimed and let out a couple of "aww's" when Drew gave Bella a kiss on the nose and she returned it with face licks. "So.... Alcohol! Drugs! When are we doing that?"

"Ahhh, you're eager. Alright, alright. Follow" Drew said, getting up and walking towards his room. It was a big house. Bella followed the two. Drew's room was decked with a XBOX One, a few games, a king sized bed, a sweet dresser, which had a very prestigious bong on top of it a dog bed for Bella, who slept in his room, and it was colored blue. It also had a big flat screen. "Alright, just park your tush on my bed, or Bella's, and I'll go get some 'supplies'" Drew said. He left, and Bella sat in her dog bed, yawning.

"Your room is awesome!" Ella said with a smile as she looked at everything and then smiled at Bella as she yawned, dogs were her weakness and anything a dog did made Ella want to hug it for centuries but she knew now was not the time to hug the dog since it was probably sleepy. She quickly pulled out her phone and saw a thousand texts from Thomas who had just heard about the incident and was probably freaking out. "I'm fine, don't worry be happy!" Ella replied and then turned off her phone and waited for Drew to come back.

Drew came bag loaded with Marijuana and some alcohol. He had a few baggies, and a plastic bag, as well as plenty of ciggarette rolls. He also had 2 six packs of beer and 3 bottles of wine. He put it all on the bed. "Alright, the stuff in the plastic bag is mild and sort of cheap, but not too shabby, called Early Bud, so you might want to begin with that, but the stuff in the baggies is a recently created Strain called "M.I.L.F", and its amazing. The name is a long story that involves a sexy white woman and Snoop Dogg. Anyway, I'll make you your first roll, M.I.L.F. or Early Bud?"

Ella stared at Drew with a puzzled look and shook her head. "I have never been so confused in my entire life. Maybe I should start with the alcohol? Since I actually know what a beer is" She said with a shy smile.

"Haha. Naive, I find it cute" Drew said with a flirtatious smile, and he clenched his jaw slightly, which everyone knew was his telltale for flirting. He took two cans out of one of the six packs and handed a fan to Ella, and Drew opened his quickly, taking a long swig.

"Seriously? I thought you didn't like naive people" Ella said and looked down when he clenched his jaw. She knew for a fact that Drew clenched his jaw when he flirted and that explained the flirtatious smile he had given her earlier. Ella opened her can and took a few short swigs.

"There's naive and there's stupid. They can sometimes be interchangeable, but I'm very good at determining them. I like naive, but I don't like stupid." Drew explained, and he took another long swig of his can, only a half of its contents left.

Ella took a long swig of her can and smiled. "Interesting but I am bored not to mention a bit depressed so lets play a game before I drink the entire beer pack in less than a minute. Any suggestions?" She said finishing the first can.

"Hmmm...." Drew said. "Wanna play a drinking game or something different? I have poker chips, cards, a table. Maybe make it interesting and play Strip Poker" Drew said with a laugh. "We can watch TV, annoying Bella is always a good time"

"I really want to skip the strip poker and I'm not evil enough to annoy a cute little baby like Bella" Ella said. "Call me boring but I only know two games, truth or dare and never have I ever." She said with a big smile in her face.

"Hmm. Never have I ever is fun. You go first" Drew said and he finished his beer, putting the can aside and grabbing a new one, popping off the cap. Drew made room for Bella and she hopped up on the bed next to Drew.

Ella grabbed a new can and thought about a good question to ask Drew. "Never have I ever... " She said with a smile and tried not to laugh when she thought of the perfect question since she knew Drew was going to have to drink. "Been drunk"

Drew took a swig of his beer. "Never have I ever had a vagina" Drew said with a laugh. Bella laid herself on her side down on Drew's lap, and Drew petted her as they played. His phone vibrated. He completely ignored it.

Ella took a swig of her beer and frowned. "Those questions were too easy" She said as her frown turned into a grin and thought of another question. "Never have I ever danced in a party" The thought of Drew dancing made her laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back