~Soulmates~

Alaska nodded up and down, unable to hold it in any longer. She simply broke down onto Clara, trying to keep quiet.

"I hate what I am! I hate my father and these tattoos and these horns and my tail and just everything! I wish I would just die instead!" She said through the hiccups and jerks. She really did hate all of it. For years all shed done was try to be a nice person, but people still hated her for being a demon. Thinking that she lied and was born for horrible deeds. But that's the farthest from the truth. Any horrible deed she'd done was on herself, and she had the scars to show it.

"I don't know why everyone hates me. Can't they see the cuts I make on myself are enough? That they don't need to punish me because I do enough of that myself? I haven't done anything to them. But maybe that's not enough. They're all right after all. I'm not worth shit... I'm just a little girl stuck in a demon's body who doesn't have a purpose. Even my own father hates me." She said, pulling away from Clara.

I gasped as she pulled away.. Nobody had seen my scars.. I sighed and looked down at her.. "Alaska, I know how you feel.. If its worth anything, I think you are a truly beautiful demoness, and I certaintly don't hate you, blossom dosent hate you, alora dosent hate you.. " I said, I could feel tears welling up in my own eyes now, "I feel for you alaska, I really really do, and I know what you're going through, but don't wish death upon youreself, then where would you leave alora?.. I wouldn't have any real friends if you were dead, and that's a promise!" Desperately trying to console the girl, I rolled up my own sleeves and stuck my arms out in front of her.. "See, I know how it feels to want to die, to hate youreself.. Things will get better.." "But now... Even daniels dissapeared.. A-and.." I couldn't say anymore, not about him, he said he loved me.. I can be you anything he was a liar... "And now he's gone. And I don't think he's coming back!" I added, my voice rising out of worry for her and sadness for everyone.. Too many emotions.. I flicked my shoes off and hunched my knees up to my chin.. "I hate this place!," I said, tears running down my own face now..

Flora smiled. "You're in the dark corner, alone." She thought for a minute before smiling mischeviously. "Come on." she whispered, taking his hand and leading him down a dark corridor. it had several empty rooms, and Flora pulled Sedrian into one after her.

Flora shook her head. "You didn't seem like you were having much fun out there." She sighed, tossing her hair back. "So I wanted to see if you wanted to do anything else."

"What matters is whether you're having fun, besides, what could we possibly do from in here?" He asked Flora, he knew what he wanted to do, but he figured she wasn't interested, sso he would let her decide.

Flora smiled and kissed him. At first, it was sweet and light, but then her hands found Sedrian's shoulders and she pulled him towards her.

Sedrian almost leaped back in surprise, but instead he wrapped her in his arms and kissed her back. It was a feeling he had never experienced before, and he loved every second of it.

Flora felt herselfbeing wrapped in warmth, and deepened the kiss. She wound her hands into his hair and stood on her tiptoes.

Sedrian began feeling two feelings, one was a deep feeling of warmth, like everything would be ok as long as Flora was with him. He felt like she completed him. The other feeling was... A feeling to have a little fun with Flora.

Alaska sat there, shocked. Her scars? And Daniel had left?

She lasted a hand on Clara's scars, her own glowing slightly underneath of her shirt, scattered all over her shoulders and hips.

"I'm so sorry." She mumbled, before collapsing into her and hugging her tight, wishing for the pain Clara felt to stop.

I whimpered when Alaska wrapped her arms around me.. But I couldn't hold things in any longer.. "I know he was just a boy, but he understood, he told me to stop cutting, he said he loved me.." I cried.. Hugging her tight, not wanting to let go.. Never "I thought he would help Alaska!! He told me he would help me through, but now he's gone.. And I have nobody to help me.. Its not fair!!!" I said, my voice rising out of anger "i-i-im sorry too"

Alaska hugged the girl back, not quite knowing what to say to her.

"I-it's okay. Just calm down love. Just calm." She whispered in her ear.

"I'll help you, okay?"

I bit my lip, letting my hair fall infront of my face and my cat ears droop a little.. I sighed heavily and tried to shut up, even though there were still tears, there would always be tears.. I turned to face alaska but didn't pull away from the hug.. "And in return, I'll help you, like if you ever need somebody to talk to, I'm here.. I always will be"

"Thanks kitten." She said before practically tackling Clara down, hugging her until she thought her arms might break. Finally she just rolled next to her and hitched a leg over Clara's, cold and in need of cuddling.

Wiping away her tears, she kissed her forehead and set her guitar on its locked stand.

"you like cuddles huh?, now I need to think of a nickname for you....hmmm" I mumbled, squeezing back so tight that it must've hurt her, but I didn't care, and clearly,nor did alaska,when she had done with her guitar, I put my arms around her and lay her down next to me..

"What can I say, I like to cuddle!" She said before struggling the the blanket, finally laying it ontop of them.

"As long as you don't call me shorty."

"How am I pointy?" She chuckled, momentarily forgetting the horns and spaded tail that adorned her body

Alaska crunched up her face really small and giggled, sending pulses of a light turquoise glow through the little blue splotches over them and the symbols and pin stripe on her tail.

"I'm always a pretty adequate glowstick."

"thats amazing!!! And beautiful, I don't think I've ever met anybody so beautiful,imma call you my glow worm" I laughed, hugging her tight and intertwining my tail with hers..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back