~Soulmates~

"Oh yeah, there" I smiled, moaning a little.. I liked this, the feeling of his lip against my skin.. I put my hands on his hips, lying down and pulling him on top of me.. I wrapped my legs around him and kissed him roughly..

He kissed her back, stroking her hair. He parted her lips with his and slid the tip of his tongue in her mouth momentarily. His heart raced, and adrenaline burned through his veins. He was so happy, he could hardly contain himself. He almost thought he wouldn't be able to.

My eyes widened, I'd never been kissed like this.. I had no idea what to do, other than just enjoy the feeling of his tongue in my mouth, okay so that sounded wierd, but it felt better than it sounded.. I rubbed my hands over his back, moaning, this was all so fast, but not too fast, it was nice.. I dug my hands into his shirt, holding onto him, I was overcome with strange feelings for this boy.. My hands wandered down his body.. My eyes were lit up with childlike joy..

Daniel pulled back and sighed. There was something he had to get off his chest, but he wasn't quite sure how to say it. He wasn't sure how she would react either. He didn't want to lose her, but he thought if he didn't tell her, he might explode. "I think I'm in love with you," he blurted out and instantly reddened.

I looked up at him, my tongue poking out of my mouth.. "No shit, sherlock" I laughed "I'm in love with you, too" I smiled and pulled him back to me.. "How come you were so embarassed?" I asked, running my hands along his waist..

He beamed, breathing out a sigh of relief. He chuckled nervously, wrapping his arms around her. "I've always been told I move too fast," he said and glanced over at her. "I hope you don't mind..." he said, thinking about all the times he had been burned because of it.

"I dissagree, and of course I don't mind!" I wrapped my legs back around him again.. Moving my hips against his.. Wanting to feel his body against mine..

He smiled and kissed her again, running his hands up and down her back. One hand ran down her side and rubbed her thigh gently. He tugged at her lower lip gently and kissed along her cheek again.

His hand on my thigh made my hips buckle again and smash into his.. I sighed at the feeling of him holding me..my hands ran up and caught his cheeks, I ran my tongue over his lips and kissed him.. Wanting to use my tongue like he had, but I had no idea how..

Daniel kissed her back, parting her lips with his again. He slid the tip of his tongue between them, running his hand through her hair. His other hand continued to stroke her thigh slowly. The corner of his lips twitched into a smile as he felt her hips against his. He rubbed his own hips against hers softly, brushing the tip of his tongue against hers again.

I wanted to take it further, so I decided to play a little rougher with him.. I began grinding my hips into his.. My eyes closed because it felt so good.. I kissed him and put my arms around his neck, "thankyou" I said breathlessly

"For?" He asked, his hand sliding up a little bit higher than her thigh. He kissed her back and traced his lips down to her neck, kissing down to her collar bone and sucking softly. His other hand rubbed the delicate curve of her side. He felt himself tremble with excitement.

"Everything" I smiled.. I moved my hands and wiggled around a little.. Pulling off his shirt and tossing it across the room, I ran my hands down his chest.. Eyes wide and paying attention to where his other hand was, making me shiver with exitement

"You're quite welcome," he cooed in her ear, pulling at the soft part with his lips. ((I hate the word lobe. It's such a weird word.)) He kissed directly under her ear and down her neck again, brushing his lips across her collar bone. He slid the sleeve of her shirt off and kissed her shoulder softly.

(Haah okay xD )

I rolled my eyes, pulling off my own shirt, and for a moment, forrgetting that I was covered in scars.. I looked down at all of them.. "Yeah uhm, I'm really sorry.. I..I..l" I trailed off wrapping my arms around him and burying my head in his arms.. I noticed my legs were spread apart a little..

"What happened?" He asked, worried. He didn't mind that she had all those scars; it didn't change his opinion of her. To him, she was still beautiful, charming, incredibly sexy, funny, and amazing. He just wanted to know what happened and if he could do something to help. "Don't be sorry," he whispered, kissing her jaw gingerly. "You can tell me anything, you know."

"I..uh.. I had issues, w-with.. S-self harm" I said slowly, I tightened my grip on him.. My hands ran down his legs and ended up resting on his hips,I began to rub slowly, but hard.. I smiled, kissing his neck and nibbling on his skin..

He frowned, kissing across her jaw again. "Promise me that you'll stop?" He asked, unable to bear the thought of it. "I'm here for you," he said. "And I won't leave you. And I'll protect you." His hand subconsciously made it's way to her chest, his other hand rubbing the inside of her thigh.

I nodded.. Touched that he cared for me so.. "Yes, I will try to stop.." I smiled.. I looked down at both at his hands.. I pulled his back to where mine was and parted his lips.. Putting my tongue in his mouth and closing my eyes..

"Thank you," he smiled. His face reddened when she moved his hands. "I'm sorry," he said. "I just get carried away a lot--" he shut up when she kissed him, brushing his tongue across hers gently. He closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her against him.

"Mmhm, its okay I don't mind it.. I just need you near me" I said simply, I pulled him close, I ran my tongue against his.. Moaning softly.. "I-i.. Love you.." I said slowly 
Erin?

((Sorry >.< i was trying to figure something out))

"I love you too," he said, smiling and kissing her eagerly again. He rubbed her sides, feeling her body against his. His heart beat against his chest violently.

Her rubbed her chest slowly, gently massaging it, as he kissed down her neck again. His other hand lightly rubbed the inside of her thigh, his fingers brushing along her jeans. He ran it around to the back of her thigh, rubbing up to her hip around around the the back. ((If that makes sense))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back