• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

SoulBound

Amia laughed when he picked her up and smiled at him when they reached her house. "I've never had to run from them like that." She said as she opened the front door. "Thanks for saving me, you could have easily left me as a distraction so you could get away." She said.

"why would i do that i love you and now i'm kind of stuck with you" he stated showing the chain on his neck.

"yes but as a fail safe i wouldn't be able to leave like you would go to school and when you return i would still be around but if you broke the chain and i ran the chain would basically drag me bag with a lot of force like a dog collar" he explained

Amia gave him a confused look but decided to just pretend she understood. "Right......so, what now?" She asked. "We can't go back outside or risk running into them again."

"well my little illegal gum drop you proved to me you have done some illegal stuff so why are you scarred of them" he asked.

"so Amia what do you want to do then" he asked

Amia gave him a queer look "............never call me that again......" She said, trailing off as she turned around and walked to the kitchen. The bottle of Vodka was still on the table so she got some new glasses and poured some for her and Samuel. She smiled as she gave him his and took a little vile of purple liquid from her pocket and poured a drop in hers.

Amia smirked. "It's a candy gin, I got it from the black market. It makes it sweeter and stronger, want some? be careful though, you might get drunk." She said.

Amia gave him a surprised look but quickly went back to a smirk. "Alright~" She said as she poured half the vile in his glass and the rest in hers. "Let's see who's left standing. Though I guarantee we'll both be on the floor~" She said the last part with a mischievous glint In her eyes.

Amia downed her drink as well and immediately her vision began to spin and she brought her hand up to her head, leaning against the counter she almost fell "God damn it......" She mumbled.

"heh i'm gonna win yea-" he threw his arms up mid sentence then crashed on the floor trying to get up multiple times "damn" he stated then laid there on his back

he looked up to Amia "you won" he stated

Amia smirked "I know~" She said before falling as well. She fell on top of him and mumbled an apology before her vision went black.

he smiled rubbing her hair "you look so cute asleep" he stated before wrapping one of his arms around her and tried to pull himself up it felt like the world was spinning his hand was on top of her books and he slipped causing him to hit the floor with Amia still in one of her arms and the books landed next to them and a piece of used sketch paper fell out before it landed he looked at the drawing and realized it was him he smiled again and actually got up stumbled up the stairs into her room laid her on the bed and passed out next to her.

Amia woke up and found herself cuddling in Samuels arms. She blushed and tried to move but his arms only squeezed her more. She sighed and remembered the cause for all of this. "Remind me to never listen to you again............." She said mostly to herself since he was still asleep.

"that's not nice" he stated with his eyes closed and moved his arms so he could look at her and he opens his eyes "you enjoyed sleeping with me" he stated

Amia blushed "M-Maybe." She stuttered as she tried to get up. She could barely move with his arms around her. "Come on, let me go." She wined, even though secretly she wouldn't mind staying like this.

Amia blushed harder and closed her eyes. "Samuel~" She said before kissing his lips. "That was nice we should do it again sometime.....only a little different~" She said with a light laugh.

he had a slight blush "yeah i would like that" he stated then tried to recall the night before only to remember the sketch of him falling out of her books when they fell from him knocking them over "nice drawing by the way but it's missing something" he stated letting her go and sitting up

"Drawings?........Wait Hey! When did you look at those!" Amia exclaimed as she got up. "And ummm what are they missing?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back