• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

SoulBound

Jenny frowned. "I'm just interested in you Samuel. Seems to me you really aren't as normal as I thought you were." She paused and looked around for a second. suddenly some type of military based team surrounded Amia and Samuel. "Oh yay. maybe this'll actually pose a challenge or two." Amia said with an innocent smile.

"yeah you're right i'm not normal but neither is he" he stated as Alexander's body ran to them headless and got on his hands and knees in front of Jenny and his head floating flew into her tripping her soldiers began shooting at him except the bullets just went through him"come on" Samuel stated picking Amia up and running away towards her house "That should stall them for a long time so how about we get into some formal clothing and go out for some food at a fancy restaurant" Samuel stated

Amia laughed. "Well that's one answer to our problem, but I thought you guys were mortal now? how can Alex still do that?" She asked.

"I don't actually know maybe it's the same reason I have my ability" he stated as he snapped his fingers and he was in a suit "I have the artist Alex has a fictional character as a father

Amia's smile turned into a frown when she realized that though Samuel was in a suit, she was still in a ripped dress. "Uuuu maybe we shouldn't go......." She said.

"You don't have any dress well" he stated and snapped his fingers she looked down to see her dress not only repaired but looked store bought new "that good" he stated

"Well what is it fancy restaurant or bedroom" he stated sarcastically and took her hand into his hand, and interlocked his fingers with his

Amia blushed, her bravery faltering when he took her tease. "W-well." She said stuttering. "t-the b-b-bedroom s-sounds n-n-nice." She said. She was making a fool of herself and she knew it. the one time he actually understand and this is the way I react.... She thought, a bit disappointed in herself.

Samuel was surprised by this "I-I was just joking with you but if you want to then we could" he stated sheepishly all honestly he would do it but he was surprise she would want to do it now.

Amia blushed harder. "Baka......" She mumbled running in the direction of her house, which really was just a few second away. She watched from her front door as he ran after her. She was still blushing a deep shade of red as she began to walk up the stairs.

He followed her up the stairs still blushing and they stood in front of her room he cupped her cheek and locked lips with her "I love you so much" he stated

Amia closed her eyes and melted into the kiss and let her hands rest on his chest. "I love you just as much." She mumbled. She opened her eyes. and noticed he was blushing to, well this would certainly be interesting. She thought as she took one last look at him then walked over to the bed and sat on it, taking the ribbons from her long blond hair and dropping them on the floor. She blushed and looked down, waiting for him to act.

He took off his scarf and shirt showing his tone body. He let his shirt and scarf fall to the floor he sat on the bed and pulled her on the bed "this will be a night to remember" he stated

Amia blushed at his words and as he pulled her closer to him she felt him unbutton her dress, eventually pulling it off. She blushed even harder if that was possible and pulled him into a deep, passionate kiss.

//ok//

//2 hours later//

Amia was resting on Samuel's chest he looked down towards her and smiled "I wish there was a way to have you be mine and mine alone" he stated thinking she was asleep. being from a place that do not have any love affection further then the soulbound he doesn't know much about marriage having a child or any of that. He ran his fingers through her hair and smiled closing his eyes.

Amia cuddled up against Samuel to let him know she wasn't asleep and had heard him. "S-Samuel....." She said, enjoying the warmth of his body under her. she would tell him about marriage but she wanted him to figure it out by himself, maybe she would bring him by a church later and let the priest explain, for she was sure that once the priest saw them he would ask if they were there to get married or something like that.

"I want you for myself Amia I'm going to go make some food for us come down when you're ready" he stated and kissed her head he got up and puts on a robe and goes into the kitchen and starts making food little did he know that someone stood behind him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back