Soul eater based RP

Hex turned his attention at the last second softening the blow abit with his hands. He grabbed Cyrus' arm and kicked his leg up so that he landed face flat on the floor. "Very." Hex added to Shen.

Cyrus sweeped his feet knocking Hex over right onto the ground. "Don't make me laugh"

"No joking here." Said Hex quickly getting up. He finally decided what he needed to do. He got out the scythes. One around his stomach that covered part of his body to keep it safe and one on the back of each of his lower arms. "Come at me." He taunted.

Coal looked at Shen then back to Hex and Cyrus, "I'll stay, I'm kinda curious as to how this'll end." she debated in her head who would win.

Cyrus slid downwards and kicked Vertically aiming for the scythe knocking him a bit upwards.

Hex just jumped, all that attack had done was propel him into the air, he did a backflip and came down hard on Cyrus sticking the back of his arm into the ground right beside his head. 
I gotta go now guys bye xD

"You should have done it. Soul Menace" Cyrus shoved his foot right into Hex's shoulder Releasing his wavelength.

(Chau)

( xD yeah)

Hex was pushed back but luckily not as far as he would have been since he had his scythe in the ground. He got back up and all the scythes retracted leaving just him. "You wanna see my wavelength?" He asked smirking. He didnt wait for an answer but ran at Cyrus and pushed his hand onto Cyrus' head. He then jumped out of the way after releasing his wavelength. 
( xD yeah)

Hex was pushed back but luckily not as far as he would have been since he had his scythe in the ground. He got back up and all the scythes retracted leaving just him. "You wanna see my wavelength?" He asked smirking. He didnt wait for an answer but ran at Cyrus and pushed his hand onto Cyrus' head. He then jumped out of the way after releasing his wavelength. 
(Chachaw xD )

Cyrus could feel the shock wave ripple through his skull, "So that's your wave length eh. A little floppy don't you think?" Cyrus began to laugh for a moment, "Something haunts you doesn't it." Cyrus the ran back up toward Hex and Elbowed him once again. catching his own footing he then launched his foot into Hex's Chin.

Hex looked at Cyrus as he made his comment, "yeah, it does." He replied, "but I think I need to tell you something else." He said before getting hit in the chin and elbowed. This set off his automatic reaction and within seconds he had Cyrus to the floor and was standing on him with one foot and quite abit of weight.

Cyrus was smiling, "Question how am i holding my own again against a Solo weapon and i'm a Meister?" Cyrus lied there not doing anything until he got an answer.

Hex looked down, "answer, because I havnt even used nearly as much as I could have." He said looking down. "But seriously before we carry on I need to tell you that your brother hit on me." He finished.

Cyrus laughed, "Neither have I, oh and my twin hitting on you does not surprise me, and i don't care that he does that either." Cyrus to a deep breath, "Renaissance Shock-wave" Cyrus soul enveloped his body rejecting everything that wasn't him.

Hex moved backwards before anything could happen, just finish this off and then leave. No need to get too violent, just be the wimp if you have to, he told himself taking a deep breath and scowling at the boy.

"Bye." Hex said immediately turning, putting his hands in his pockets and walking off back towards the school. Well that was easy, he thought with a grin.

Cyrus Chuckled, "Your battle tactics have been analyzed, oh and your lucky i was bored i can't waste my time with you anyway" He began to walk off waiting for a reaction.

Hex didnt even look back he just silently shrugged not really caring at all for the boys comment and kept walking.

Interesting. Cyrus continued walking until he reached the school and went to go find his class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back