Soul eater based RP

That boy seemed like he wanted a reaction that Hex hadn't given, he smirked and walked off to find his class again.

T.K. found his class and walked inside so this must be my first class of the day. I wonder who teaches it?

Hex walked into class late, he spotted Cyrus sitting in here to and groaned. "Damn." He whispered to himself and went to sit down.

( wow I leave Rpnation for just a bit and two pages are already filled xD ) After watching their odd ending 'sparring session' Coal went back to the Academy, got lost, and finally found her class.

Hex woke up and turned his head to look at Cyrus, he listening?, he thought turning back and closing his eyes again.

He is not here which means where is he? Dang it Shen. Cyrus began to look very annoyed.

you hear a slight chuckle from behind you "hey brother i found out a new trick want me to test it out?"

you here in your head "well i can control air better than ever like air in your body for explain i can make air not even get close to your body it's a pain full death but it is fun to watch" he smiles "do you like the new trick master"

Hex woke up again and looked at Cyrus who now had Shen with him aswell. He decided to keep his head turned that way and just listen but he wouldn't let them know.

"So it's a similar design to my Soul Menace? Interesting." Cyrus thought for a moment, "What about other elements?"

(There are only 4 And Only Fire and Apparently air are good Water and Earth suck and the 4 of them require life energy)

(Okay..) 
(Okay I just decided to be stupid and did not understand what the jewels were for since you never really said."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back