Sonic the Hedgehog: A new beginning

"Well you f*cked him up pretty badly. Then again so did he, you too are pretty closely matched. But we've had peace in this world for awhile now, I want to maintain it. But I don't blame you for attacking when he insulted you, you do have a short fuse." Shadow told him. He kept his arms crossed, not moving from his position.

"Fionna come on already." She pushed the one's girls face aside as she scoffed while hunching over. She gave her a smug look as she waved him away. " oh hush , well get there in time, just wait a minute." The girl sighed as she shoved her hand's in her pockets. " your annoying you know." She scoffed as she hissed back at her. " oh hush it"

"ya i know but that doesint mean you have to step into my fight and make me look like a p*ssy"

knuckles isint in the mood for anymore conversation but wants a break so maby he can get back at the shark f*cker brutos.

"Well, I'll be going now, stay out of trouble." Shadow said, his shoes jet boosters activated and he shot out of the forest with incredible speed, it was no surprised he was often referred to as Sonic's rival. He ran back to Mobius to check on things to ensure nothing was going down. He finally quit running and came to a halt. He began to wander Mobius looking for any signs of violence.

Fionna we need to go." Fionna growled as she looked back at her with annoyance." I know I know I know now hush." She hissed back at clear. Clear growled as she walked up to her . " if thy figure out we stole the watch from the mayor. " hush they wont find out. "

knuckles went back to the master emerald but then herd another weird sound "what the hell it better not be that brutos guy" knuckles investigates but soon realizes theres no one there, he then goes back to the emerald and lays down god i must be hearin s*it i need to rest... 
knuckles goes into a deep sleep and has a dream... he's on a roof over station square"shadow?... shadow is that you?" shadow turns around and sees knuckles and whispers..."knuckles go away you dont need to see this" " why what is it shadow?"

"its...its mayhem"

knuckles walks up by shadow and sees total anarky... fire, buildings being burned down, massive chaos in the streets and worst of all... dr eggman has a giant ship over the whole city as if watching the whole thing but what is this... perfect chaos!!! knuckles wakes up and sees the beutiful master emerald behind him "thank god it was just a dream"...

Shadow saw that there was no problems in Mobius, so he decided to check on Station Square. He allowed his jet boosters to once again take him away at high speeds. He was in Station Square in almost a flash. He began observing the place, he was walking around, and just as he thought everything was fine, he noticed a group of girls.

"Fionnna come no we need to go." Her ears twitched as she looked back toward a cop." YOU GIRLS STOP THERE" Fionnna hissed as she moved on. " run" Fionna took off her eyes narrowed toward the exit as clear and rosey were behind her.

Shadow watched the scene carefully, he wanted to find out who was the real enemy before he did anything rash. So he dashed in front of Fiona stopping her in her tracks. "What's going on here?" Shadow asked the girl he had stopped.

Her eyes were wide as she backed away a little. "damn who the hell are you ...I don't have time for this." She hissed as she ran around him and onward while the cop tried to over run the citizens.

"Just tell me why you're running!" Shadow yelled out. Shadow watched her run away. "Whatever, the cops can handle this." Shadow ran, allowing his jet boosters to kick in, he made his way to club Rouge to see if she was around.

Last edited by a moderator:
knuckles is conserned latley. he's been having more wicked nightmares, but has no way to contact shadow, or anyone for that matter he needs to talk to someone soon so he can get this news off his chest. and fast

"Ugh, what`s a smudge doing on my precious jewel?" Rouge said. She was in her room sitting on a plush chair, examining a magenta colored jewel, frowning at the tiny smudge. Grabbing a nearby napkin, she gingerly wiped it away before holding it into the light, going ahh at it`s beauty. It was almost as beautiful as her. "Jewels are a girl`s best friend." she said. She stretched a bit and went towards the small kitchen to grab a ripe red apple and headed out the doors into the hallway.

Niff popped his head from her hair and sniffed the air, his nose picking up on the lingering smells fading away before squealing. Slowly, Lily came from behind the bush, wary of the shark, she figured it out, and the red mobians. That fight had frightened her. They seemed to be going all out before a red and black mobian came in, but left soon after. It was strange, and uncommon. Was that shark always so close to the forest? How could that red mobian cause so much damage and who was that red and black mobian helping him? Exactly were did they all come from?

Sighing, she scratched her head very confused. Nothing seemed to make sense. Petting Niff, she decided to take a nice walk through the forest to clear her mind.

Shadow made a stop at a jewelry store he purchased a beautiful red ruby necklace. "Rouge will like this." Shadow said putting it in a bag. He entered Club Rouge and started looking around for her. "Maybe she isn't here after all..."

"Fionna who was that ." she looked back shrugging her shoulder. "like I know ." She ran toward the forest, the cops on her tail and the others. "Kick it into high gear." She sped up as she ran faster than the others. One slowly slowing down only to get caught.

"Shadow?" Asked Rouge. She bit into the apple and gave him a confused look. Shadow was standing in front of her club with a brown bag in hand. "What are you doing here? You need something?"

"I just came to visit you, G.U.N. is having a free day, so I can do whatever I want, that's why you haven't been assigned any missions." Shadow explained to her. "I thought we could... Hang out..." Shadow started getting really uncomfortable, he was acting really out of character right now, he didn't even do this when Rouge was around, so why was he doing it now?'

"dam those f*ckers." knuckles said. i need to get ahold of shadow what was that G.U.N thing he was talking about... i better go check it out... knuckles starts to head to the G.U.N base leaving the master emerald under very littil security...

"Hm, well that explains somethings. Sure why not? I don't mind spending my day with you." She smirked and batted her eyes at the male hedgehog. She walked over to his side.

"Where do you want to go?"

There it was, the biggest piece of green rock she had ever seen in her life. Her bright blue eyes widen in awe as she slowly approached it. It sat on a temple all pretty. So pretty. Niff was also heavily entranced by it. A gloved hand and a tiny paw reached out to touch it.

"Somewhere you enjoy, we're going to take the Master Emerald." Shadow smirked at her, he knew she loved that giant green gem. "Oh yea, here." Shadow handed the bag over to her. "I got you a little something." Shadow told her, trying not to act like an idiot.

knuckles arrived at the G.U.N base and is told that they had a free day. " where the hell is shadow." "why do you need to know" one of the officiers said. "becuase i have something to tell him" knuckles says while slamming his fist into one of the computers. "we dont exactly know but we herd he headed down toward Mobius some hour ago."another one of the crew members said. "thanks by the way i think you need a new computer" knuckles says wile walking out of the room. off to Mobius.

rabidbunny69 said:
knuckles arrived at the G.U.N base and is told that they had a free day. "well where is shadow" "why do you need to know" one of the officiers said. "becuase i have something to tell him" knuckles says while slamming his fist into one of the computers. "we dont exactly know but we herd he headed down toward Mobius some hour ago."another one of the crew members said. "thanks by the way i think you need a new computer" knuckles says wile walking out of the room. off to Mobius.
lol, new computer

"Ohhh, I like your taste. " Rouge put her hands on her hips and smiled. That beautiful green gem. Oh she always wanted to have it for herself. The thing that stopped her however was knuckles who didn't know how to let go of HER emerald. She took the bag eagerly and peered inside. She gasped. It was a beautiful red ruby necklace. She looked up at Shadow. "Wow- You've outdone yourself Shadow. It`s beautiful. Mind helping me put it on?"

"Of course." Shadow said blushing lightly, he was glad she liked the gift. He took the necklace, went behind her, and carefully put the necklace on her. It complimented her well. "I'm glad you like it." Shadow told her.

"I`m glad you got it. Not many guys get expensive things like this." She said fingering the ruby. She could see her eyes reflecting off it`s smooth surface. Something caught her eyes. If she turned the ruby to face behind her, Rouge could see in the reflection what seemed to be a light blush on Shadows face. She smiled secretly and suddenly turned to face him, grabbing his hand and smiled. "Thank you Shadow. I`ll make sure to keep good care of this one."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back