• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soaring OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I mean, I have a picture in his CS and Wolfy s drawing is really close to the source.
From our 1 on 1 rp's and really detailed description I think I have an idea of what Zack looks like. Mix that picture except face in my head is full on black because of the fur is hard to narrow down. Upside down mountain but where does it end? His chest?

And WHY AM I PICTURING A CAT PATTERN?

From our 1 on 1 rp's and really detailed description I think I have an idea of what Zack looks like. Mix that picture except face in my head is full on black because of the fur is hard to narrow down. Upside down mountain but where does it end? His chest?

And WHY AM I PICTURING A CAT PATTERN?

On his stomach.

(They are. Especially if you want to get right to that point. Venom though bothered me. Wtf graphics. I can't believe I used to play that)

Ingrid: *flustered as feathers become poofy* Zachary...*smiles shyly* We haven't been this affectionate since we first hooked up. It feels like just yesterday. My insecurity got the best of me that I claimed you mine without asking you, your opinion. *chuckles* I just didn't want anyone taking you from me. You seemed like a unique kind of person. The thought of you not being by my side every night was unbarably lonely.

Zack: It's fine, sweetcakes, you were such a ball of flustered back then, haha.

Zack: It's fine, sweetcakes, you were such a ball of flustered back then, haha.

Ingrid: *embarrassed at the memory then squeaks and blushes harder over the nickname* H-how am I supposed react with someone I thought would be difficult ended up being the sweetest romantic. All those words. Your bag of tricks and your adorable face. *feels even more embarrassed over the memories flooding back then reaches up to one his antenneas and nibbles on it then pouts*

Ingrid: *embarrassed at the memory then squeaks and blushes harder over the nickname* H-how am I supposed react with someone I thought would be difficult ended up being the sweetest romantic. All those words. Your bag of tricks and your adorable face. *feels even more embarrassed over the memories flooding back then reaches up to one his antenneas and nibbles on it then pouts*

Zack: You wittle raven, you are a just the cutest wittlest pie, aren't you. *boops her nose*

THE TIMESKIP HAS BEEN DONE!
OH_THE_HUGE_MANATEE.jpg

Lol but this is animation. This beats a simple drawing any day

Then it's unfair to hold your static drawings to the same standard as animation. That's like taking a professional ballerina and expecting them to beat an Olympic sprinter in a running race. Both are insanely good at what they do, but they're great at their own things.

Your artworks are always amazing :)

Then it's unfair to hold your static drawings to the same standard as animation. That's like taking a professional ballerina and expecting them to beat an Olympic sprinter in a running race. Both are insanely good at what they do, but they're great at their own things.

Basically what Yushin said, comparing animation to art is apples and oranges, like can you compare this.

to this?

While both, animation and art are similar (in that they both have drawings in them), they each strive to achieve different goals, Art strives to preserve the single moment of life, beauty, battle, etc etc, Animation strives to depict the motions of insert examples here.

Awe thanks that's true. I just always find Animation much harder cause of the fact that it's a tedious job and with one drawing well it's pretty simple with just details and most folks prefer moving items. But I get ya.

We're both great
While both, animation and art are similar (in that they both have drawings in them), they each strive to achieve different goals, Art strives to preserve the single moment of life, beauty, battle, etc etc, Animation strives to depict the motions of insert examples here.
Lol yep true. I got buddy thanks xD also here is a picture for you that reminded me of Zack/you: gabriel-cardinal-parasitemascot-watermark.jpg
Under cover spy

Awe thanks that's true. I just always find Animation much harder cause of the fact that it's a tedious job and with one drawing well it's pretty simple with just details and most folks prefer moving items. But I get ya.

We're both great

Lol yep true. I got buddy thanks xD also here is a picture for you that reminded me of Zack/you: View attachment 547294
Under cover spy
Ah, yea the tongue-eating louse, scientific name Cymothoa Exigua.
tumblr_ou6q9if5LG1w2nbyho1_500.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back