• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soaring OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
(Ingrid just got a face full of orange stuff. Don't worry, it's jello.)

Zack: My exoskeleton cracked, don't worry, the honeycomb cast I made and the propolis/hornet honey mix should heal it.
(I see boo boos ya get kisses!!!)

Ingrid: whoops *rubs face off. Of stickyness* That's good. You really need to be careful. You're way fragile than I am. I can't believe I dismissed an injury this bad from my Love bug. *pouts*

(I see boo boos ya get kisses!!!)

Ingrid: whoops *rubs face off. Of stickyness* That's good. You really need to be careful. You're way fragile than I am. I can't believe I dismissed an injury this bad from my Love bug. *pouts*
Zack: Fragile? My hornet exoskeleton can take a beating. *has a flashback* aaaaauuuwww, you just made me remember Drill Sergeant Ram, that man forced us to watch while he tossed nitroglycerin packets, that explode upon touch after a throw, at the female workers. After that he forced us to crack our exoskeleton for every female worker he nailed.

Zack: Fragile? My hornet exoskeleton can take a beating. *has a flashback* aaaaauuuwww, you just made me remember Drill Sergeant Ram, that man forced us to watch while he tossed nitroglycerin packets, that explode upon touch after a throw, at the female workers. After that he forced us to crack our exoskeleton for every female worker he nailed.
Ingrid: *Stares in horror*

Izzy: What kind of life do you live?

Ingrid: *muffles the boys ears* Not in front of the child Zack!

Izzy: I can hear you

Ingrid: Go home Izzy!

Izzy: You're suppose to take me home!

Ingrid: I keep forgetting whatever lets go! Go, go go! *starts leading the way and leans back to Zack* By the way that story is jacked up. If we make children. They are not going to be soliders. They can learn their culture but no soliders.

Ingrid: *Stares in horror*

Izzy: What kind of life do you live?

Ingrid: *muffles the boys ears* Not in front of the child Zack!

Izzy: I can hear you

Ingrid: Go home Izzy!

Izzy: You're suppose to take me home!

Ingrid: I keep forgetting whatever lets go! Go, go go! *starts leading the way and leans back to Zack* By the way that story is jacked up. If we make children. They are not going to be soliders. They can learn their culture but no soliders.
Zack: They didn't die, they just got annoyed.*Zack covers his mouth with his hand but muffles out sorry*

Zack: They didn't die, they just got annoyed.*Zack covers his mouth with his hand but muffles out sorry*
Ingrid: *arrives to her old home with her family and watches Izzy enter the house from a safe distance then saddens seeing her parents happy to see Izzy then turns and leaves using her wings as a cloak to hide herself as she walks in silence towards the meadow*

Ingrid: *arrives to her old home with her family and watches Izzy enter the house from a safe distance then saddens seeing her parents happy to see Izzy then turns and leaves using her wings as a cloak to hide herself as she walks in silence towards the meadow*
Zack stealthily floats down in front of Ingrid.

Zack: Parents still not being open with you?

Zack stealthily floats down in front of Ingrid.

Zack: Parents still not being open with you?

Ingrid: No. *sighs and looks at Zack* You really want to know huh? I have kept silence since the academy for reasons but...I ran away too. At a very, very young age. I was eleven when I made the decision to disappear. My parents think I'm dead. That's fine. They're better off without me. I caused trouble for them for being double winged. My father's boss wanted a trophy and well....he had yet to see my home. Every night my father came home battered and bruised to keep me safe. I figured if I was gone then he would have nothing to worry about. Instead I left them devestated. I never felt more like a burden. But I know they're happier without me. *tears prick and stream her face* Then I met you. You didn't care for wings. Didn't mind being around me unlike the others. Everyday with you made me happy realizing I was no longer alone. *sniffles* I'm sorry

Ingrid: No. *sighs and looks at Zack* You really want to know huh? I have kept silence since the academy for reasons but...I ran away too. At a very, very young age. I was eleven when I made the decision to disappear. My parents think I'm dead. That's fine. They're better off without me. I caused trouble for them for being double winged. My father's boss wanted a trophy and well....he had yet to see my home. Every night my father came home battered and bruised to keep me safe. I figured if I was gone then he would have nothing to worry about. Instead I left them devestated. I never felt more like a burden. But I know they're happier without me. *tears prick and stream her face* Then I met you. You didn't care for wings. Didn't mind being around me unlike the others. Everyday with you made me happy realizing I was no longer alone. *sniffles* I'm sorry

Zack hugs Ingrid.

Zack: To me, Ingrid... you are a beautiful person, that's all, yes our first encounter was a bit jumpish and blush blush but I did feel that you were genuinely good that day, I wanted to learn more about you since well, you were the person that caught my eye outside of the hive of orange and hexagons. I look at you for who you are, not for what you are, what you are, is a double raven winged woman with white hair and a fine body which I do admit is surface level eye catching but who you are, is a curious, kind individual who I happily would like to spend my time with because well, I really don't feel like this with other women and if I had tear pores, I'd cry with you.

Zack hugs Ingrid.

Zack: To me, Ingrid... you are a beautiful person, that's all, yes our first encounter was a bit jumpish and blush blush but I did feel that you were genuinely good that day, I wanted to learn more about you since well, you were the person that caught my eye outside of the hive of orange and hexagons. I look at you for who you are, not for what you are, what you are, is a double raven winged woman with white hair and a fine body which I do admit is surface level eye catching but who you are, is a curious, kind individual who I happily would like to spend my time with because well, I really don't feel like this with other women and if I had tear pores, I'd cry with you.
Ingrid: *hugs back and blushes to his sweet words* Awe Zachary. *she chuckles when mentioning the hive's simple theme* You're absolutely perfect regardless of missing functions like tearsa and human skin. *wings wrap around him pulling him in for a kiss* My body needs a bit more meat. On that note I'm hungry and forgot to eat

Ingrid: *hugs back and blushes to his sweet words* Awe Zachary. *she chuckles when mentioning the hive's simple theme* You're absolutely perfect regardless of missing functions like tearsa and human skin. *wings wrap around him pulling him in for a kiss* My body needs a bit more meat. On that note I'm hungry and forgot to eat
Zack wheezed at her phrasing.

Zack:Sorry, sorry, I'll make you something, what would you like?

Last edited:
Ingrid: *blushes and chuckles* That's fine. Surprise me big guy ~
(I just noticed I typed whizzed instead of Wheezed.)

Back at Ingrid's house, Zack steps out with a plate of Honey and Mustard Steak topped with mushrooms.

Zack: Our species are mostly carnivores so we take and have recipes that mostly contain meat in them, like this honey and mustard steak, complete with diced boiled potatoes and chestnut mushrooms. It's a meal for two. Bon appétit.

Zack sat down on a chair and waited for Ingrid.

(I just noticed I typed whizzed instead of Wheezed.)

Back at Ingrid's house, Zack steps out with a plate of Honey and Mustard Steak topped with mushrooms.

Zack: Our species are mostly carnivores so we take and have recipes that mostly contain meat in them, like this honey and mustard steak, complete with diced boiled potatoes and chestnut mushrooms. It's a meal for two. Bon appétit.

Zack sat down on a chair and waited for Ingrid.
(Yeah I was confused. Not sure if bad or good. I still don't know with wheeze now xD)

Ingrid: *quirks brow at plate and at Zack* Anything with honey huh? *snickers* I would say I'm a salad person but that would be a lie. Thanks love it looks great. Let's see how your cooking tastes *cuts a piece off and mixees with mushrooms and potatoes then takes a bite. Eyes shape into stars then falls off her seat staring at the ceiling* so....delicious~<3 *pictures the flavors mixing* I can taste each ingredient in one. I can barely taste the meat which is goof for because it tastes like perfection~ *whispers*

(Yeah I was confused. Not sure if bad or good. I still don't know with wheeze now xD)

Ingrid: *quirks brow at plate and at Zack* Anything with honey huh? *snickers* I would say I'm a salad person but that would be a lie. Thanks love it looks great. Let's see how your cooking tastes *cuts a piece off and mixees with mushrooms and potatoes then takes a bite. Eyes shape into stars then falls off her seat staring at the ceiling* so....delicious~<3 *pictures the flavors mixing* I can taste each ingredient in one. I can barely taste the meat which is goof for because it tastes like perfection~ *whispers*

Zack:Well, it's not anything with honey, it's just for the longest time in our ancestors history, we stole a lot of honey from the bees, nowadays, we have a trade deal going on, we provide them protection from other honey grabbers and in turn, they provide 32% of produced honey. *gives her a hand to get up* Thank you for complimenting my cooking skills though.

Zack:Well, it's not anything with honey, it's just for the longest time in our ancestors history, we stole a lot of honey from the bees, nowadays, we have a trade deal going on, we provide them protection from other honey grabbers and in turn, they provide 32% of produced honey. *gives her a hand to get up* Thank you for complimenting my cooking skills though.
Ingrid: Really? You guys mist be a hell of a body guard. You are most welcome. You really are fantastic cook *kisses his forehead*

*After dinner sits outside on a swinging bench under the stars. Fingers interlocked with his claws(?) Head resting on Zack's shoulder and legs resting on his lap love struck* Mr. And Mrs. Frothingham just chillin under some pretry stars. Cuddling. You ever wanted to do more with your life than be a general of the hive? You ran away. I never asked what for. Just to rebel?

Ingrid: Really? You guys mist be a hell of a body guard. You are most welcome. You really are fantastic cook *kisses his forehead*

*After dinner sits outside on a swinging bench under the stars. Fingers interlocked with his claws(?) Head resting on Zack's shoulder and legs resting on his lap love struck* Mr. And Mrs. Frothingham just chillin under some pretry stars. Cuddling. You ever wanted to do more with your life than be a general of the hive? You ran away. I never asked what for. Just to rebel?
Zack: We do our best.

---After dinner---

Zack: Well, I ran away because the hive got a bit... invasive for my taste but I didn't listen to my mother's warnings and impaled several humans, officers or otherwise eventually got detained, sent to Jail, got in a fistfight with winged then got solitary

Zack: We do our best.

---After dinner---

Zack: Well, I ran away because the hive got a bit... invasive for my taste but I didn't listen to my mother's warnings and impaled several humans, officers or otherwise eventually got detained, sent to Jail, got in a fist fight with winged then got solitary
Ingrid: Damn! You had a teenage bad boy phase huh? You must have been like, "Prison rules bi@$#!!!" *chuckles then clears throat* Sorry that must have been scary for you. Having to deal with human's discrimination. Awe I can imagine. My poor baby. *frowns*

Ingrid: Damn! You had a teenage bad boy phase huh? You must have been like, "Prison rules bi@$#!!!" *chuckles then clears throat* Sorry that must have been scary for you. Having to deal with human's discrimination. Awe I can imagine. My poor baby. *frowns*
Zack: I was a private in the army by then because if I wasn't I'd in the dirt with bullet holes in my head. Plus, discipline kept me calm and quiet.*he runs his claws over her face, gently* I do still have a severe dislike for humans but not as much anymore.

Zack: I was a private in the army by then because if I wasn't I'd in the dirt with bullet holes in my head. Plus, discipline kept me calm and quiet.*he runs his claws over her face, gently* I do still have a severe dislike for humans but not as much anymore.
Ingrid: *hums to his touch* I wouldn't blame yoi for being rascist after what they did. You're too sweet. What made you go back to the hive and sort of change your opinions on humans?

Ingrid: *hums to his touch* I wouldn't blame yoi for being rascist after what they did. You're too sweet. What made you go back to the hive and sort of change your opinions on humans?
Zack: Well, it was just before the academy. My mom bailed me out, I had to return home, got talking with her, then did some joint military exercises with a couple of human militaries, decent guys, taught me how to fire pistols but nothing else since I hated firearms.

Zack: Well, it was just before the academy. My mom bailed me out, I had to return home, got talking with her, then did some joint military exercises with a couple of human militaries, decent guys, taught me how to fire pistols but nothing else since I hated firearms.
Ingrid: So you had no choice but to be a solider? You know how to shoot pistols? I am so shocked! You seem like a meele type of guy who doesn't need weapons with your stength. Speaking of shooting. I know you don't like firearms but have you ever used a bow?

Ingrid: So you had no choice but to be a solider? You know how to shoot pistols? I am so shocked! You seem like a meele type of guy who doesn't need weapons with your stength. Speaking of shooting. I know you don't like firearms but have you ever used a bow?
Zack: I am a melee person, but even the best warriors know that strength alone isn't gonna win you the fight, you need the knowledge, ability and of course the tools to fight. And, yes I have utilized a bow.

Zack: I am a melee person, but even the best warriors know that strength alone isn't gonna win you the fight, you need the knowledge, ability and of course the tools to fight. And, yes I have utilized a bow.
Ingrid: *beams* Good! Then maybe you can teach me right now. *hops off swing, heads inside and comes back out with a bow and a bag full of arrows with an arm band* I've been curious to try them out. *hops off the tree house and floats down gracefully then sets a target board for archery*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back