• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soaring OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ingrid: *beams* Good! Then maybe you can teach me right now. *hops off swing, heads inside and comes back out with a bow and a bag full of arrows with an arm band* I've been curious to try them out. *hops off the tree house and floats down gracefully then sets a target board for archery*
Zack: Do you know the basics of archery or? *Zack said as he grabbed the bow with his left hand and an arrow with the right, he held the bow out with his left and placed the arrow on the arrow rest.* I should know at least with what I'm working with. *He said as he pulled arrow back and released it... the arrow flew out of the bow, spinning and bending as it reached its target, a little off from the centre.* Huh, I got rusty. *He said disappointedly.*

Zack: Do you know the basics of archery or? *Zack said as he grabbed the bow with his left hand and an arrow with the right, he held the bow out with his left and placed the arrow on the arrow rest.* I should know at least with what I'm working with. *He said as he pulled arrow back and released it... the arrow flew out of the bow, spinning and bending as it reached its target, a little off from the centre.* Huh, I got rusty. *He said disappointedly.*

Ingrid: Awe careful. You're still injured from your arm honey. *Helps Zack adjust his stance then sneeks in between him and the bow holding the bow with him and steadying his arm* You're crooked. This thing is pretty old so it has a kink. You have to point a little higher.

Ingrid: Awe careful. You're still injured from your arm honey. *Helps Zack adjust his stance then sneeks in between him and the bow holding the bow with him and steadying his arm* You're crooked. This thing is pretty old so it has a kink. You have to point a little higher.
(Whenever I have Zack call Ingrid, honey, I keep getting reminded of this scene.
Zack blushed a bit at Ingrid helping him.

Zack: Thanks, dear. *Zack repeats the actions again with Ingrid's help and this time lands a perfect bullseye.* Nice, you should've mentioned the kink in the bow.

(Whenever I have Zack call Ingrid, honey, I keep getting reminded of this scene.
Zack blushed a bit at Ingrid helping him.

Zack: Thanks, dear. *Zack repeats the actions again with Ingrid's help and this time lands a perfect bullseye.* Nice, you should've mentioned the kink in the bow.
(Omg why must it sound like he's cringing to be with Ingrid? xD lol)

Ingrid: Heheh ah yeah...sorry. The bow is crooked from almost breaking it when I fell on top of it during a hunt. A wolf found me and I had to run for my life before taking off. I thought it was your arm at first then I remembered my arrow. I use it to hunt and forage things without the use of my wings. *sighs* they can be a pain to use taking awhile for lift off but not when dropping. Anyways. You're a natural~ did you ever kill anyone with one?

(Omg why must it sound like he's cringing to be with Ingrid? xD lol)

Ingrid: Heheh ah yeah...sorry. The bow is crooked from almost breaking it when I fell on top of it during a hunt. A wolf found me and I had to run for my life before taking off. I thought it was your arm at first then I remembered my arrow. I use it to hunt and forage things without the use of my wings. *sighs* they can be a pain to use taking awhile for lift off but not when dropping. Anyways. You're a natural~ did you ever kill anyone with one?
(No, it's like my mind auto defaults to Rino Romano's spider-man voice when I can't imagine how someone would say something.)

Zack: I think your wings are fine. No, but I can if I try hard enough.

(No, it's like my mind auto defaults to Rino Romano's spider-man voice when I can't imagine how someone would say something.)

Zack: I think your wings are fine. No, but I can if I try hard enough.
(Oooooh ok cause it skiped for some reason to a certain time Idk if you did that somehow xD)

Ingrid: *wings cover her face only her eyes are seen as she blushes* Fine to you b-but not so much for me. It's like dragging a blanket. Yours are much more clear and beautiful like glass. As well as your cute beady plates for eyes and antennaes, soft fur and that voice I love so much.... *takes a moment to relax*

(Oooooh ok cause it skiped for some reason to a certain time Idk if you did that somehow xD)

Ingrid: *wings cover her face only her eyes are seen as she blushes* Fine to you b-but not so much for me. It's like dragging a blanket. Yours are much more clear and beautiful like glass. As well as your cute beady plates for eyes and antennaes, soft fur and that voice I love so much.... *takes a moment to relax*
(Right click on a YT vid, click copy url at this time and done, you now have a video that starts at that time.)
Zack:Your hair is also very enchanting. *Zack speaks in a low, deep tone.*

(Right click on a YT vid, click copy url at this time and done, you now have a video that starts at that time.)
Zack:Your hair is also very enchanting. *Zack speaks in a low, deep tone.*
(Oooh I never thought you can do that. Sweet! Thanks for the info :D)

Ingrid: *hears his voice and blush chuckling* What's up with you and my hair is it that alluring?

(Oooh I never thought you can do that. Sweet! Thanks for the info :D)

Ingrid: *hears his voice and blush chuckling* What's up with you and my hair is it that alluring?
(Pretty useful for reactions)

Zack: To me, your white hair with your beautiful eyes makes my world.*He runs his clawed fingers very carefully through her hair*

(Pretty useful for reactions)

Zack: To me, your white hair with your beautiful eyes makes my world.*He runs his clawed fingers very carefully through her hair*
(They are. Especially if you want to get right to that point. Venom though bothered me. Wtf graphics. I can't believe I used to play that)

Ingrid: *flustered as feathers become poofy* Zachary...*smiles shyly* We haven't been this affectionate since we first hooked up. It feels like just yesterday. My insecurity got the best of me that I claimed you mine without asking you, your opinion. *chuckles* I just didn't want anyone taking you from me. You seemed like a unique kind of person. The thought of you not being by my side every night was unbarably lonely.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I gotta sleep rn, cause I have to wake up early to study for a test tomorrow, but feel free to timeskip to morning without me. Assume Will is asleep and that breakfeast is served in the cafeteria at some point in time before class.

Hey guys, I gotta sleep rn, cause I have to wake up early to study for a test tomorrow, but feel free to timeskip to morning without me. Assume Will is asleep and that breakfeast is served in the cafeteria at some point in time before class.
why not do what I do. Just a big ass post that says time skip? Also ok sleep tight and good luck

Oh shoot the file size is huge XD

It's great! But tbh I pictured Zack a lil bit more human, just with wasp mandibles, eyes and antennae.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back