• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Snowed In (Rooms Still Available)

Fricka looks slightly confused at Vali, but laughs gently

"Ahhh... no, i might be actually slightly sick... But i'm fine... I'm going to get us some food.. What do you want? "She asks, smiling at him

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

"I just love to interact with people, that's all" Fricka said, as she approached the reception lady, and started talking to her.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

@Reception Lady

Fricka came back to the table, as she sat down, and looked at Vali. Her smile went away slightly

"S-So... they'll be coming soon... and about that question from earlier... do you want to be sad all the time?" She asked, looking at Vali. She was confused as to why he was asking her this.

"Well... i'm not going to be sad all the time, neither am i gonna be smiling as well... so..." Fricka said, looking away, scratching the back of her head, slightly embarrased of herself.

"Heh... i think i know what you meant by that... a lot of people think that i'm not... normal, just because i'm optimistic" She stated.

JJKab said:
"Well... i'm not going to be sad all the time, neither am i gonna be smiling as well... so..." Fricka said, looking away, scratching the back of her head, slightly embarrased of herself.
"Heh... i think i know what you meant by that... a lot of people think that i'm not... normal, just because i'm optimistic" She stated.

Vali:

"Well I'm respectful and calm but think of things troublesome." Yes, he called things he didn't understand troublesome.

Fricka smiled a little, as she looked at Vali

"That's alright, i guess" She said, as the receptionist called out for her.

"Sorry, i'll be back" The girl said, flashing a gentle smile, before standing up, heading towards the reception

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Dahlia lightly laughed again, but suddenly wondering about the weather again. She assumed the most obvious possible "observation" that it was still snowing a lot and did her best to search with her eyes if there was a window in sight, but she couldn't tell.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Dom:

Dom watched her look around, wondering what she was looking for. "So what exactly do you like doing?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. He actually wanted to know what she liked.

Vali:

Vali watched her walk to get the food. He placed his head down. He should head to sleep after this, he was really tire.

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27179-splo/@Splo

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27179-splo/

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/@JJKab

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/

(Talking bout sleep, i GTG)

Fricka came back with two plates of lasagna, as she lied one next to Vali, and one in front of her. She gave him the fork and the knife.

"Enjoy your lasagna" She said, smiling gently, as she started eating.

Dahlia shrugged a bit. "To be honest with you, reading would probably be at the top of my very small list of things I like to do. Everything else would have to do with something that doesn't really involve people, basically, and anything that has to do with nature, and honestly, I also like birdwatching." She was somewhat embarrassed to admit this since it seemed like such a weird, childish thing to be interested in. "But in this weather, the only thing I can do is read the few books I have and watch whatever TV I can."

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Dom really was trying to stop himself from calling her boring. He nodded at what she said before deciding to speak. "I like rock and metal music and anime, I like reading books and studying for classes being the top student eventhough I look like a delinquent and on this snow, I will most like watch more anime if I don't come out." Maybe he should tell her he is addicted to pockies but he didn't want her to think that he was weird for that. "And I also like pockies." God dammit, he should had kept his mouth shut. @Splo

Gus comes out of his room, now wearing faded blue jeans with a generic grey hoodie. He pondered for a moment whether or not to tie his tan boots with questionable dark drops. Gus shrugged and strolled to the nearest window producing a small leather bound notebook from his back pocket. A small smile creeps upon his face, not sinister by any means, but pure bliss, for this snow storm has become an aid in his studies. He writes as he enters the elevator, going to the first floor.

The perfect opportunity for further study, now on a more diverse group. The blizzard raging outside confides the residents of the hotel inside, I've met one particularly shy one named Fricka, who I guessed to have some type of anxiety disorder. Fricka insists on just being shy around new people, we shall see if that is the case if time permits.

I will keep a eye on the status of the storm for any correlation between behavior and weather, but for now I'll meet the other people for a base then record as the cabin fever sets in.

"That's good" Fricka said, looking back at her lasagna, slowly starting to eat it again. She was thinking about Gus, and the "Anxiety Disorder" he mentioned. What if she had it and didn't know about it? Or was she just too shy to accept it?

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Dahlia was surprised he didn't consider her off as some extremely boring ass. Birdwatching and nature stuff sounded a bit girly when she said it out loud, which irritated her slightly. She nodded and kept her mouth shut, muttering under her breath, "Sorry if my interests seem stupid." She then asked Don, "Mhm. So, as for rock bands, which ones do you like? Panic! At The Disco? Fall Out Boy? Pierce the Veil? Sleeping With Sirens? Blink-182? Black Veil Brides? My Chemical Romance? Something along the line of those few?" She wasn't a super big fan of rock, but she knew quite a few bands and was a big music experimenter. She didn't know anything about anime, so she couldn't ask him specifically which shows he likes.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Dom looked at her with a smile before answering. "For metal it would bMetallica, Iron maiden, Motorhead, Death, Slayer, Black Sabbath, Megadeth and Slipknot." He wasn't sure if she knew some of them but those were his favorite. "For rock it would be Fall out boys, Linkin Park, Coldplay, Journey, AC/DC, Foo Fighters and Breaking Benjamin." He told her the rest. "Some of them would seem to not involve rock but I always loved those type of music."he explainex. @Splo

Dahlia nodded, feeling a bit dumb about not naming Metallica, which was probably the most popular heavy metal band ever. She became quiet again, not minding the fact that Fall Out Boy was the only rock band she correctly named. She tried to think of other subjects, but now that they knew each other's interests, backgrounds, and so on, she didn't think that there was anything else to talk about. Maybe that was just her poor conversation skills playing in.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Dom held out his fist toward her. "Dominic Parker of room 214, future animator and computer programmer." He introduced himself again to her telling her his future goal. "Now your turn." @Splo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back