• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Snowed In (Rooms Still Available)

"Dahlia Rosen of room 204, future lawyer," she said rather straightforwardly. The next thought that came to her mind was that Dom's full name was Dominic. No wonder she suspected that it was simply a nickname. She held out her fist towards him, her second thought being of how mysteriously coincedental that it was that their rooms were only 10 doors over. It seemed quite strange, but Dahlia tried not to allow something so petty to bother her.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Dom bumped his fist with hers. "That makes us friend now, don't forget it." He told her while standing up from the chair and stretching. "Is it weird or coincidental, but it's good that our are close bym" He told her while smiling. He wasn't one to smile a lot but he had made a friend today. @Splo

She nodded again. "I was also thinking about that. How strange..." she trailed off, wondering if that could be beneficial? Well, for one thing, if she ever has to discuss something with him, she didn't have to take an elevator or a set of stairs, so that's helpful? She shrugged to her own thoughts.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Dom nodded at that. "If you ever want to watch some Anime or cartoons at the room, I always like the company." He was a quiet person but he liked the company from others. If no one came, he would read a book or manga just to feel like there's somebody with him. @Splo

A small smile tugged at Dahlia's lips. "Sure," she said with a slight shrug. She didn't care what she watched as long as it wasn't very gruesome, so anime sounded pretty intriguing to someone like her who doesn't care what she watches.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Dom nodded as he looked at her with a calculating look. "What exactly do you like watching?" He had to ask that so that he wouldn't put on something that she didn't like. He liked watching gory anime, so maybe she would like it or not. @Splo

tumblr_n9f55cOk5n1so7uc5o1_250.gif

Christian Grey

Christian brought his thumb up to his lip and licked it, almost as if he were a cat, before placing it down onto the corner of the page and flipping it. It was something he had been doing for a while, despite him having no intent on actually reading a word of the content in front of him. He was too distracted to even think of reading, so instead he just stared at the scramble of words and flipped the pages. This would be more fun if everybody were gone, he thought to himself, taking a brief moment to glance around the lobby with a scowl. Everyone seemed to be having a great time, and he hated that. In a quick motion, Christian snapped his book shut and stood from his chair. With his head down and the mop of hair shielding his face, he began to ascend the stairs to the one place he knew would offer quiet; his room.

stock-vector-dividers-and-accents-five-decorative-lines-24064030-1.jpg

tumblr_neh390npMu1thwr2ro3_250.gif

Tori Hudson

Sprawled out like a spider in it's web, Tory stared at the ceiling light as insects whizzed around it. It was ten minutes past the 'meeting time' that her and her sister had agreed on, and although not much, it still annoyed the living daylights out of her. It took everything for her to get up early and make her way out here, being punctual, and she was rewarded with long hours of boredom. With a huff, she pulled herself upright and plodded across the room, making her way into the hallway. She wasn't going to achieve anything just laying there, despite how much she would love to.

OOC: Just letting everyone know of my current situation. I've been a bit busy lately with schoolwork, with it coming closer tot eh end of the term. So please don't hate me if I die for a day or two, or three (i don't know). I also have work.

stock-vector-dividers-and-accents-five-decorative-lines-24064030-1.jpg

After Fricka finished her lasagna, she stood up, and took her plate.

"So, uhm... i guess i'll be going, then" She said, as she took the plate to the reception. When she came back, she gave a small smile to Vali.

"See you..." The girl waved lightly at him, before walking out of the cafeteria

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

She then proceeded to her own room/

@Anyone

Gus stood off to the side, his back pressed firmly against the wall as he took a quick glace at the people in the main lobby. He noted in his small journal the one guy reading a book, by himself. " It looks like I've found a anomaly." Gus tucked his notebook away in his pocket, then proceeded to watch the interesting subject leave to where he assumes is his room.

Fricka quietly entered her room, as she plopped on her bed, slightly tired.

"Damn... what a day..." She muttered to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back