• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow Academy for Gifted Persons

Ruby's eyes turned pink. She wanted to be anywhere but there. She stood and brushed herself off. "I uh, I better go." She went towards the door, but the headmaster stopped her.

"I believe I found you a student, Glenn."

@Shadow

Last edited by a moderator:
"I think we were supposed to go to the dorm..." She mumbled before falling forward, unable to get up "h-help! Please!" She grumbled, annoyed at how useless my wings were sometimes

Glenn froze and clenched his jaw. "Can I have a minute alone with the headmaster?" He asked, although it wasn't really a question. He practically shoved the girl out into the hall and slammed the door before she had any chance to get back in. "A student sneak into your office and listens in on our private conversation and you make me her mentor? I get it if you're trying to punish her, but I can't train someone so openly disrespectful." Glenn growled, keeping his voice down to nearly a whisper in case she tried to listen in.

@WhoCaresAnyway62 (okay)

Lucy clambered up through the aid of murder, her talons tapping against the floor numerous times. "Oh, thanks James" i said with a smile "I'm fine, I've survived oh so much worse, let's head to the dorms, Ruby might even be there already! Also, I don't know where the dorms are" @SlightlyInsaneJake

Last edited by a moderator:
@Trust "Don't worry, I don't even know who I'm rooming with." He said with a slight chuckle. He walked along side her with his hands in his pockets, the most comfortable position for him in public scenarios. "She's a nice girl. Hopefully my beast side never meets her." He thinks to himself. He had never found anyway to keep his monster under control, so he tended to run away when he felt angered or stressed.

"You seem nice, let's go!" She said happily before walking down in a random direction, making a clicking noise every step. I shuffled my wings a little, wrapping them around me. "Come on! Let's go!"

"I guess this one?" She said while kicking the door to the first room wide open. "You can sleep with me! And then we will go to school! And be best of friends!" She said happily, wrapping her wings around him and dragging him into the room @SlightlyInsaneJake

Since Murder never had a lot of friends, he wasn't sure what to expect, but this wasn't it. He tripped over and fell on top of Lucy, instantly feeling like an idiot as he realized where he was. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I tripped!"

"Hehe, that's fine" she grinned "we are dorm buddies now!" She yelled while hugging him closer to her with her wings, excited considering she hadn't been to a school before

"Haha, yeah it's exciting!" He said, waiting for her to release her grasp and putting his stuff down next to a small desk, not wanting to take the first pick of the beds. Until he was more familiar with this place he was gonna be as laid back as he could be. "So, if you don't mind me asking, how is someone born part bird and part human?"

"I don't know" she said while letting go of him. "Harpys are an all-girl race" she smiled "I didn't know my dad, and I don't remember my mum but that's just 'cause I'm a bit of a birdbrain" she giggled

Murder laughed at the pun a little bit, thinking over the new information.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, at least you met your mom at some point, right?"

"Yep!" She smiled, "what about you? What's your family like?" She asked happily, both of them sitting in what was most likely someone elses dorm room

Murder stiffened slightly. He didn't want to tell the whole story, but didn't want to lie. "My mother died when I was born...she just wasn't strong enough to survive." He shakes a little bit, and feels the claws pushing into his fingers. He puts them in his pockets again to hide them, and refuses to make eye contact until the changes stop.

(By the way, where is everyone? #Stealtheshow xD )

"Well, that's wasn't good..." Lucy said a little sadly "at least you had your father, right?" I smiled, trying to brighten the mood again. "If you don't want to talk about it for some reason, that's fine too" (i know right... I know whocaresanyway is asleep)

Murder immediately cut it off. "I'd rather not talk about it." He could feel something over taking him, whether it was tears or murderous intent of the beast within was unsure. He takes a deep breath, and starts unpacking to keep his hands and mind busy. "Might as well unpack, if anyone else was gonna use this dorm they would've shown by now." He suggested. (Should we wait for them or... lol)

(Eh, it could always be an unoccupied dorm) "okay, sorry" she apologised sensing she shouldn't pursue the matter. "So, what makes you gifted? As you could probably tell, I'm a harpy, which for some reason humans don't like..." She mumbled while looking at the floor in memory, thinking of all the abuse that was hurled at her

He thought for a second, then came up with something that was truthful. "I'm gifted in ways of combat. They want me to either fight for the supernatural protection or eventually teach younger soldiers to fight." He told her

"That's pretty cool!" She said, never having been very capable of fighting due to her wings. "I have never had a bed before" she said aloud before bouncing gently up and down on the bed. "It's squidgy" she said, still bobbing up and down "so you fight people then? Or just monsters like me?"

"I would keep peace." He said. "If people attacked monsters, I attack people, and if monsters attacked people, I attack monsters." He explained. "That is if I actually fight at all. The alternative is teaching people my skill to become soldiers."

"I don't want to be a soldier" she told him, flopping back onto the soft surface of the bed. "Do all humans sleep on these?" She giggled, bouncing up and down, laughing

"I believe so, normally." He said, amused at the harpy's energy. "And don't worry. You don't have to be. And if you ever were you would have my training and protection till you were untouchable."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back