• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow Academy for Gifted Persons

Glenn sighed when a small group of girls was standing just inside the door. He quietly tried to slip past, not in the mood to be polite.

Ruby looks up just in time to see a man with black hair slip away. She teleports using her magic away from the group and follows him silently.

@Shadow

Last edited by a moderator:
"Who are you and do you want to be my friend?" Lucy boomed cheerily at the guy that was attempting to slip past unseen, which was almost impossible given that Lucy can see almost everything during the day @Shadow

Glenn sighed when the girl with wings asked who he was. "No, I don't want to be your friend. Leave me alone kid." He said darkly, his voice deep but annoyingly musical. He kept walking down the hall, ignoring the presence behind him. One of his favorite mottos was ignore them and they should show themselves out the door. It better be true.....

@Trust @WhoCaresAnyway62

Murder walked through the school, bottled up with different emotions. He was nervous, yes, but maybe this place could teach him how to avoid slipping into the monster underneath. He just had to control his anger till he got to that point. As he was walking he saw a group of girls and a guy they tried talking to. He wanted to make friends, but wasn't sure to approach them right now as they all seemed to have been deep in conversation. He at least managed to put a smile on his face that felt natural, as to appear friendly and approachable so they would not be scared of him later on. After all he could tell there were woman around from the time he got on the sidewalk from the smell of perfume in his highly sensitive nose, but whether or not these were the girls it came from was still a mystery, and he wasn't gonna look weird by sniffing closer.

"O-oh... Well, i hope you change your mind!" She said optimistically. "Hey, where did Ruby go?" Lucy asked Amber, wondering if she had just imagined the girl @Mikailgirl

Ruby figured from this interaction she better be left unseen. She turned invisible when no one was looking and used the wind to carry her where the man went.

@Shadow

"Hmm I wonder if I should get some sweet rolls for lunch...huh! Oh I didn't even notice you were still here! Ah I don't know, maybe she went to class."

@Trust

"Hey! Other guy! My name is Lucy feathers! Nice to meet you, come over here a minute!" Lucy called out, hoping he wouldn't say no like the last person @SlightlyInsaneJake

Glenn still wasn't looking forward to the meeting, so he wandered the halls, hoping to shake his shadow. After a moment, he realized he couldn't hear anyone behind him anymore. He still didn't want to go to the meeting, but he didn't have much choice now. He walked in without knocking, not in the mood for pleasantries. "Who is it this year?" He asked, trying to contain his sigh as he stared down the headmaster.

@WhoCaresAnyway62

Under her concealment, Ruby's eyes turned stony gray. What is this guy talking about? Who is he?

@Shadow

Murder turned around quickly, then awkwardly slowed his actions as he walked over to the girl with wings. He didn't know why but he seemed to react to voices really quickly. "Hi, I'm James. This is my first year here." @Trust

"Me too!" She smiled "what's your name? If i may know, and do you want to be my friend?"

"I said my name is James heh heh, and yeah. Making a new friend would be nice. It's nice to meet you Lucy." Murder said, reaching for a hand shake and hesitating just to make sure his hand hadn't extracted his claws or grown fur in his quick draw reaction. It had happened before and it was very hard to explain. Granted he could see this girl had something a lot harder to hide on her back.

The headmaster sighed. "I don't have a student for you yet, Glenn. Just take a seat and wait. You can't kill me just by glaring at me." The man said patiently, accustomed to Glenn's gruffness. Glenn sighed and flopped in the nearest chair. Obviously he didn't need to be here, but hopefully the headmaster would come up with an answer quickly so he could leave.

@WhoCaresAnyway62

As Ruby realized what this was about, her magic faltered and she fell to the ground with a thud, revealing her presence.

SlightlyInsaneJake said:
"I said my name is James heh heh, and yeah. Making a new friend would be nice. It's nice to meet you Lucy." Murder said, reaching for a hand shake and hesitating just to make sure his hand hadn't extracted his claws or grown fur in his quick draw reaction. It had happened before and it was very hard to explain. Granted he could see this girl had something a lot harder to hide on her back.
(My hands are my wings xD

Lucy looked at his hand, not exactly sure of what to do, she knelt down and put her head to it, hoping that this was what she was supposed to do. "Uhh, nice to meet you too"

As Ruby realized what this was about, her magic faltered and she fell to the ground with a thud, revealing her presence.

@Shadow

Murder realized she had no hands, and pulled his back. "Oh sorry, that was rude of me." He tried to shake off the awkward chills on his back. "By any chance do you know where new students are supposed to head to first?"

Glenn flinched slightly when there was a thump behind him. He stood up and turned around quickly. "Unbelievable. I knew someone was following me. Headmaster, I'll be back later to hear your answer. I'll let you deal with.....this." Glenn said, motioning at the girl student who was laying on the ground. He walked out, in no mood to deal with the girl.

@WhoCaresAnyway62

Users who are viewing this thread

Back