• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SnK/AoT (Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan) RP

everyone hears the familiar tap of boots against the stone ground as an unfamiliar Soldier walks up to them. She grins, chuckling. She takes a swig of a drink, probably beer, and stares at them. "Hello. Based on the way you're looking at me, you've never seen me before." She laughs a bit more

Last edited by a moderator:
Katelle Ackerman

She sighed and looked at her. "What do you think I am, an idiot?" She asked, glaring at the girl, who was shorter than her. "Of course I've seen you before. You're the very cocky one in Eren's squad. The one the corporal and occasionally I lead?" She raised a brow. "What do you want, soldier? Curfew for your rank was an hour ago. And hand over the beer. You have an expedition in only a few days. You know the rules." She held out her hand.

Shady eyerolls before sighing. "You know, it's hard to sleep when all you can see is your parents being eaten alive right in front of you." She starts to walk away

(Anyone going to acknowledge that I'm choking out the mole?)

Ymir Ymir watched the scene with Marco. "So there is the one you've been looking for, uh Jean?" she laughed. "No time for romantic hugs, now come on, we need to get inside and find the others!". She shrugged off the new girl that had appeared, she didn't care, she wanted to find Krista and tell her what they were doing. She didn't even take into account that Kat had arrived.

She stormed in the room and entered into a darkish training ground, there was another door in the back and she directed herself towards it. Annie and Mikasa followed quietly, they didn't talk much, at all. Finally, they got to the door; but it was locked. So Ymir waited for Marco and turned to ask him. "Are they here? Where is the key?"

Shady leans against a wall, looking at the flask in her hands. She caps it and puts it in her jacket, sighing. "What's wrong with me?"

Jean Mentally groaning at Ymir, Jean followed the girls and Marco tagged along. They went into a very dark, large room with a door in the back. Ymir tried to open it, but for some unknown reason it was locked.

Marco shrugged, "I have no idea why it's locked! I don't have a key."

Jean felt like this was an ongoing prank that Eren was playing, "I swear to god Eren, if you're behind this door I'm going to beat your face in," he said loudly. He knew that Ymir was becoming impatient and he didn't want Marco to be blamed. With all his strength, Jean slammed against the door. It budged but didn't open; he did this repeatedly. Once the door opened, everyone poured in. The room was empty, with a piece of paper on the table.

@Darkmaster006

he walks down the streets of the district. It was good day. There wasn't alot of clouds and the sun would shine in the sky. But there was wind and so it wasn't too hot. Daniel smiles and screams of joy. People would find him crazy but he didn't care. He was having a good moment. He would stop for a brief moment to look to the walls. Just a little bit more... And I will finally leave this place and go beyond the walls! he thought for himself. I just hope they don't find what I am... I can't get really hurt... I can't get caught by a titan too... I want to know what is the fear of a titan... Since I caused it to alot of people

he sighs and starts walking again. He would look around, trying to find a way to pass the time. The wings of freedom would be represented on his green cape. What would the future have for him... he couldn't wait to see it

Shady walks down the street, not paying attention. She positions her weapons and fiddles with her hair. She runs straight into Daniel and falls, her back landing on the stone. "Hey! What gives!" She cries, agitated.

JPTheWarrior said:
he walks down the streets of the district. It was good day. There wasn't alot of clouds and the sun would shine in the sky. But there was wind and so it wasn't too hot. Daniel smiles and screams of joy. People would find him crazy but he didn't care. He was having a good moment. He would stop for a brief moment to look to the walls. Just a little bit more... And I will finally leave this place and go beyond the walls! he thought for himself. I just hope they don't find what I am... I can't get really hurt... I can't get caught by a titan too... I want to know what is the fear of a titan... Since I caused it to alot of people
he sighs and starts walking again. He would look around, trying to find a way to pass the time. The wings of freedom would be represented on his green cape. What would the future have for him... he couldn't wait to see it

Shadydapiratefox said:
Shady walks down the street, not paying attention. She positions her weapons and fiddles with her hair. She runs straight into Daniel and falls, her back landing on the stone. "Hey! What gives!" She cries, agitated.
he sighs and smiles "I am sorry are you alright?" he grabs her hand. "Can you get up? I wasn't looking so I hit you." he would be saying it was his fault but in reality it was hers. However he would act like he always did and get the blame all for himself "I hope you are alright"

he pushes her so she can get up. He looks at her and smiles again "How can you forgive me? Money? Or something to eat?"

Shady sighs before smiling. "You're fine. It was my stupidity." She says, chuckling. "The name's Shady. What's yours. You look familiar." She said, noticing his outfit before taking a flask out.

JPTheWarrior said:
he sighs and smiles "I am sorry are you alright?" he grabs her hand. "Can you get up? I wasn't looking so I hit you." he would be saying it was his fault but in reality it was hers. However he would act like he always did and get the blame all for himself "I hope you are alright"
he pushes her so she can get up. He looks at her and smiles again "How can you forgive me? Money? Or something to eat?"

Shadydapiratefox said:
Shady sighs before smiling. "You're fine. It was my stupidity." She says, chuckling. "The name's Shady. What's yours. You look familiar." She said, noticing his outfit before taking a flask out.
"Oh... I am glad then" he smiles "And not it wasnt, it was my fault. Anyways yes I am a member of the survey corps miss. Im Soldier Daniel Almas" he bows to her "And I server the King and the people within the walls"

he then looks at her again "If you don't mind, could you tell me your name Miss?" he smiles once again.

Shady laughs. "So you've never seen outside? Or have you?" She says, taking a swig. "And I already told you my name Mr. Fancy." She grins, leaning against a building and screwing flask on.

JPTheWarrior said:
"Oh... I am glad then" he smiles "And not it wasnt, it was my fault. Anyways yes I am a member of the survey corps miss. Im Soldier Daniel Almas" he bows to her "And I server the King and the people within the walls"
he then looks at her again "If you don't mind, could you tell me your name Miss?" he smiles once again.

Shadydapiratefox said:
Shady laughs. "So you've never seen outside? Or have you?" She says, taking a swig. "And I already told you my name Mr. Fancy." She grins, leaning against a building and screwing flask on.
"Yeah sorry Shady right?" he smiles "And no I never seen it. In a bit of time I will though. Plus why did you call me Mr. Fancy?" he chuckles

Who is this girl... maybe a soldier like me... hmm.... he thinks. He keeps his smile all the time

Shadydapiratefox said:
Shady puts her jacket on, eyerolling. "You called me miss. And that people inside the wall stuff. Have a nice day." She says, walking off
he sighs and smiles "Have a nice day Miss" he bows to here and keeps walking. What was he going to do?

He kept walking and walking around trying to find something

"Oh, and these walls are prisons.. Not a gift." Shady says to him before taking yet another swig from her flask before putting it up.

JPTheWarrior said:
he sighs and smiles "Have a nice day Miss" he bows to here and keeps walking. What was he going to do?
He kept walking and walking around trying to find something

"Well they do save people from being eaten. I would say they are both" he smiles and walks out of there. What was he going to do? His objective was to become one of the main soldiers in the Survey Corps... maybe he should talk with one of the leaders.

he sees the girl. She was young but no one would mistake her. She was one of the strongest people in the survey corps. He sighs. How would she react to him, he didnt know, but he was going to stay with his smile no matter what. "Excuse me? Could you answer me some questions?" he bows to her, to show her his respect

@Brianna Ackerman

Pat felt the woman become unconscious and secured her in a chair with some chains. " Anyone here anymore!?" he yelled in the base he walked to a desk in the main room and found a piece of paper. he found a pen and ink and wrote "found the mole. what do you want to do?" gagged the woman and walked out.

Ymir Ymir became anxious and desperate, though she wouldn't show it. Yes, she was impatient. Jean had force-opened the dorr, but there was nothing there but a note. What could it be? She rushed to the note and grabbed it. Immediatly, she opened it and read it carefully.

The note read: "We have left in order to find our lost friends." Ymir didn't know whose writing was it. But now, they both were searching each other!! And why would they leave Marco here?

"Marco... did Eren not tell you something about them leaving?" he handed him the letter. She wasn't in the mood to make cocky remarks. She stood there impatient. Annie seemed very enraged for a moment too, and Mikasa was probably eager to see Eren; but they didn't show it.

Ymir looked around the room and looked to a small window; large enough for people to go through it. They had to have escaped in that way. "Do you think they might be in Kat's office, Jean? Around there, at least? That's the last person they saw us with." she sighed. "And where's Kat?"

@ScoutHeather

There is a young girl, around the age of 8 wandering through the streets. She is lost and was crying. She keeps asking people for help, but they turn the cold shoulder at her. Her yellow dress is stained with dust from running around.

Jean After hearing what was on the letter, Jean groaned loudly. Why would they leave just to look for them? Sure, it had been a few days, but that was stupid on their part. Jean looked over at Marco expecting to hear an answer as well.

"What?! I-I didn't know they'd leave!" Marco stuttered, he was just as surprised. He began to pout and muttered, "I can't believe they left me behind!" He crossed his arms, annoyed at his fellow comrades.

"Well, Kat was just here a moment ago. But yeah, they might be at her office since that's who they last saw us with. Let's just go," Jean left the room, and headed towards Kat's headquarters, hoping those idiots would stay in one place.

@Brianna Ackerman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back