• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Active Six Assassins: Part I [Clearwater Cove]

cm0j5j3.jpeg

Mikhail Xudriess
Titles: Fae, Lune Elf
Character Sheet

For a while now, Clearwater Cove had been the perfect place to lay low and blend in. The collection of odd inhabitants that made up the population allowed for someone of Mikhail's appearance to fit in without attracting too much-unwanted attention. Hell, if there was going to be any attention attracted, it was most definitely going to be on purpose! Places like the Fae see were too pompous and the Empire and Republic perhaps a bit too barbaric. Someone of Mikhail's pedigree preferred somewhere a bit more roughish, and he found that within the Savory spittoon. Recently returning from the bar fight that had transpired, Mikhail held a rather annoyed expression on his face. "Damn guy had to get shot when I bet on him, what a dumbass," the Fae said as he stumbled back into the establishment, his pockets 500 Rykes lighter. The elf would adjust the guitar case slung over his shoulder as he made his way back to his seat near the bard, looking to listen to some more wonderful tunes.

He paid no mind to the fool who had just barged into the tavern, it wasn't the first time some loudmouth guy popped into the bar nor was it the last. However....potentially free food at a time when he just went down on money? This was an opportunity that was hard to pass up, and with that Mikhail would approach the man with flowing long hair with an inviting smile.

"Well Yabani, you came at the perfect time because I'm in distress." He would extend his robotic arm towards the man, and behind his shades, he would look past the Fae in front of him to see an old man standing close. "This guy with you?" Mikhail asked, holding his grin as he analyzed Yabani's body language making use of [Insight F]. Either he was about to be a victim soon or he's in on it with this old man, perhaps a new hire for the shady business. "Not that it matters, I'm interested in what you shouted when you came into this tavern. You don't look like you're from here and from the looks of you and your ingredients. I bet you know your way around a fire. If you have extra ingredients, I'd love to try some of your cooking. I'll even throw in a song." [Persuasion F] Mikhail smiled as he adjusted the guitar case on his shoulder.

Actions.
1. Use Insight F on Yabani and the old man
2. Use Persuasion F on Yabani

Maverick Six Maverick Six Tobi Naefaerne Tobi Naefaerne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back