• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Simple School RP

Abella woke up slowly, yawning a huge yawn. The first sight she saw was Samantha. "Oh, sweetie, you're awake already"? She leaned in and kissed her nose, smiling. "Every time I wake up, seeing your beautiful face every time, I fall in love with you even more".

@Daniel reaving

Abella woke up slowly, yawning a huge yawn. The first sight she saw was Samantha. "Oh, sweetie, you're awake already"? She leaned in and kissed her nose, smiling. "Every time I wake up, seeing your beautiful face every time, I fall in love with you even more".

@Daniel reaving

Samantha smiled and kissed abellas nose back in return with a happy smirk. "Your to sweet." She said softly as she hugged her gently around the waist and pulled her self into abella gently nuzzling her neck

"EH'CHOOOO"! Abella sneezed into the tissue. "Thadk you for the tissue, sweedie" she whispered, coughing slightly. She cuddled Samantha, nuzzling her and kissed her cheek. 

@Daniel reaving

She smiled holding her lovingly as she spoke softly and calmly with a caring and loving tone. "We will head to the hospital around lunch time alright love. And don't worry. I'm not gonna leave your side." She said softly

Abella kissed her head, stroking her gently and slowly. "I'm the luckiest girl in the world, you're the best girlfriend I've ever had". Abella looked a little hesitant. "You said you haven't been in a relationship before, this is your first. How... am I doing? If there's any... improvements I can make, please tell me, my beautiful love". She kissed her forehead, her lips resting on it, her eyes closed, embracing her girlfriend. 

@Daniel reaving

Abella kissed her head, stroking her gently and slowly. "I'm the luckiest girl in the world, you're the best girlfriend I've ever had". Abella looked a little hesitant. "You said you haven't been in a relationship before, this is your first. How... am I doing? If there's any... improvements I can make, please tell me, my beautiful love". She kissed her forehead, her lips resting on it, her eyes closed, embracing her girlfriend. 

@Daniel reaving

"This is perfect the way it is. I just can't wait till your all better so that I can kiss you then it will truly be perfect." She said to her happily as she relaxed in abellas arms

"I'm glad it's perfect. Don't worry, I'll be giving you huge kisses once I'm better. You can... bet... on it? Is that... how it's said? I hope it is". Abella looked even more cute when she didn't know how to say a phrase. 

@Daniel reaving

"I'll just wear my dress. Can I borrow your hairbush since my hair, probably, looks a mess". Without knowing, Abella tried to fix up her hair. She gave Samantha's nose a little quick kiss.

@Daniel reaving

Samantha giggled and nodded before she sat up kissing abellas cheek before she uncovered her self and got out of bed quickly going to the bathroom and coming back with the brush. Climbing onto the bed to sit right next to abella as she handed her the brush with a soft smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back