• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Simple School RP

"I'm going to be moving. Back to France. In a week. My family can't afford it here anymore and my grandparents aren't doing so well without us". Abella blinked a few times. "My love, please don't get upset, I'm going to find a way around this".

@Daniel reaving

"I'm going to be moving. Back to France. In a week. My family can't afford it here anymore and my grandparents aren't doing so well without us". Abella blinked a few times. "My love, please don't get upset, I'm going to find a way around this".

@Daniel reaving

She stared at her for what felt like forever, tears welling in her eyes before she slowly leaned into abella burying her face into abellas shoulder as she spoke. "You can't leave. W-we can help, we have plenty of money to spare." She said quickly 

"Please don't cry, love, please, or I will too". Abella sat up slowly, giving Samantha's head a kiss. "It's not just the money, my grandparents are very ill and they need us. But I don't want to go either. Maybe..." Abella held her head softly. "... you could come with us? For a little while"? Abella then let go and swung to the side, sneezing a few times and coughing. "AH'CHOOOOOO"!!! "EA'CHOOOO"! "Ugh, I think I'm still ill too".

@Daniel reaving

"Please don't cry, love, please, or I will too". Abella sat up slowly, giving Samantha's head a kiss. "It's not just the money, my grandparents are very ill and they need us. But I don't want to go either. Maybe..." Abella held her head softly. "... you could come with us? For a little while"? Abella then let go and swung to the side, sneezing a few times and coughing. "AH'CHOOOOOO"!!! "EA'CHOOOO"! "Ugh, I think I'm still ill too".

@Daniel reaving

She sat there silently as she thought about that idea. "I-I mean....... I I guess I...." she said thinking it over crucially. "W-well I could. But what about my daddy and brother and sister, they would be worried sick about me, plus what am I gonna do about school and on top of that I only know how to say hello in French and even then I think I'm saying it wrong." She said to her

"Stay here with me, for now". Abella pressed a hand against her nose. "Do you have a tissue? I... I... AH'CHOOOOO"! Abella covered her mouth and lied back down, sneezing again. "Ugh. I'mb feeligg ill again".

@Daniel reaving

"Yeah." She said getting up and quickly going to the bathroom then coming back with a box of tissues and medicine. "I have medecine too." She said 

"Thadks, hodey" Abella whispered, curling up. "AH'CHOOOOO! HA'CHOOOO"! She sneezed, rather loudly, whimpering and sniffling.

@Daniel reaving

Samantha blushed as she gently rubbed abellas back before she sat up and pulled her shirt off because it was hot leaving her in her bra and pants as she laid back down putting her arms around a Bella's waist and spooning with her as she relaxed and cuddled with abella

Abella's heartbeat raced a little more as Samantha took off her shirt, trying to calm herself. She hummed softly and cuddled with her. "Mmm". A few minutes later, she started sniffling and fidgeting. "Have to sneeze..." She whispered, her head in Samantha's shoulder. 

@Daniel reaving

She sighed when she looked at it. "It's just a tiny piece of glass baby." She said setting the itybitty piece of glass on the table 

Samantha blushed as she kissed back before she took her hand and led her to the bed climbing onto it and laying down waiting for abella so she could cuddle with her once more

'Yeah But it hurteded" trent said as he rubbed his back whilst looking at her with puppy dog eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back