• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Simple School RP

Samantha blushed madly at the bra and tried to forget it in the kiss as she pushed abella down onto the bed and curled up with her. Wrapping her arms around abellas waist 

Abella smiled softly, resting her head on Samantha's pillow and gazing into her eyes. Speaking of eyes, Abella found herself singing quietly: 

"Her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining. Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying. She's so beautiful. And I tell her every day. Yeah. I know, I know, when I compliment her, she won't believe me. And it's so, it's so, sad to think that she don't see what I see. But every time she asks me 'do I look okay', I say..." 

Abella moved Samantha's hair away from her eyes and lowered her glasses a little. 

"When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change. 'Cus you're amazing just the way you are. And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while. 'Cus, girl, you're amazing just the way you are. Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day, if she'd let me. Her laugh, her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy. She's so beautiful and I tell her every day".

Abella leaned in, one hand on Samantha's chin. 

@Daniel reaving

Last edited by a moderator:
Abella smiled softly, resting her head on Samantha's pillow and gazing into her eyes. Speaking of eyes, Abella found herself singing quietly: 

"Her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining. Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying. She's so beautiful. And I tell her every day. Yeah. I know, I know, when I compliment her, she won't believe me. And it's so, it's so, sad to think that she don't see what I see. But every time she asks me 'do I look okay', I say..." 

Abella moved Samantha's hair away from her eyes and lowered her glasses a little. 

"When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change. 'Cus you're amazing just the way you are. And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while. 'Cus, girl, you're amazing just the way you are. Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day, if she'd let me. Her laugh, her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy. She's so beautiful and I tell her every day".

Abella leaned in, one hand on Samantha's chin. 

@Daniel reaving

Samantha blushed madly at abellas loving words and leaned in gently kissing her 

Alec shrugged, "Not all that bad for me, but if I had to choose between that and hot chocolate, I'll stick with the latter." He rested his chin on the palm of his hand before he called for the check. Hallie pouted, "But that would be no fun, I would love to learn a few things from him. And besides, Mister Grumpy-Pants over here," She glanced at Alec before looking back at him, "isn't getting rid of me that easily. Although I admit it only takes one poke at grandma to take me back, regardless of how it seems that he's really going with him, I trust that he's got my back so I think I won't be leaving that easily." She grinned widely.

Hallie hummed in thought, "I don't know. Are we doing anything today, Ly?" She looked at her guardian who returned her gaze, "Grocery shopping. I think we're out of food stuffs at home, especially after your exhibition earlier." He raised an eyebrow at her, to which she just reacted with a wide, apologetic grin, "Hey, I said I was sorry." She scratched her cheek, giggling softly. He dribbled his fingers on top of the table, "And I'll have to drop by school to go check on a few things before the weekdays come." Once he caught sight of the incoming waiter, holding their bill, he fished his wallet from his pocket and took out a few bills, before putting it back. He glanced at the bill and snapped the money onto the clip, giving it back to the waiter who then excused himself.

He hummed in response, thinking nothing of disclosing that small information. If anything, that won't potentially cause him any trouble with saying that. To him, it was harmless, so he didn't see what the big deal about it. He slightly tilted his head at his curious stare before it was gone, to which he shrugged off, "I just like how it's jusf basically floating about in water and there isn't much pressure, so I figured. I dunno about track though, since it sort of demands moving about a lot." He lightly scrunched his nose at the thought as he breathed out, leaning back in his seat and crossing his arms in front of his chest.

He remained silent as he caught how the man's expression shifted from amusement to uneasiness, raising an eyebrow as he tried to rack his mind what could have led to this development but let it slide after a while. "No problem. And I didn't think you would, I actually thought you were just compelled to share a table with us  'cause we might have been the most convenient to you, amongst tables of families, couples and friends." He gestured at the other tables. Hallie grinned at him, "Goodbye, Mister Auggie." She raised a hand,  enthusiastically waving goodbye to the heterochromiac, "Thank you for keeping us company for today." They followed with their eyes as the man left their line of sight. 

She noticed the napkin with numbers scribbled on them, tilting her head at it. She took it from the table and gave it to her guardian, "Lookie, he left his number. Maybe I would get to play with him sometime soon." She smiled softly. He took it and placed it in his pocket, "Maybe, who knows at this point." He replied, nonchalantly as he stood up. "We should get to the things we need to do so we can go home sooner. It looks like it's gonna rain soon." He pressed his lips at the overcast skies. She hummed her response and with that, they left the diner.

(Sorry for the late reply, my mind has been flying all over the place. >_<) 

Abella gasped and giggled as Samantha rolled onto her. "Sweetie..." She giggled and wrapped her arms around her, kissing her forehead. "Mmm, you love cuddles". 

@Daniel reaving

@cloudchaser

No worries, Puddin', I'm in a bit of a bad way too but I'm getting there.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TOO!

During their sleep, Abella's phone kept vibrating in her pocket. When she awoke, felt it vibrate, she checked her phone and wished she hadn't. Setting it down somewhere, she rubbed Samantha's back softly, taking off her glasses in case something happened to them, then laid back down with her. "I won't leave you. I never will".

@Daniel reaving

During their sleep, Abella's phone kept vibrating in her pocket. When she awoke, felt it vibrate, she checked her phone and wished she hadn't. Setting it down somewhere, she rubbed Samantha's back softly, taking off her glasses in case something happened to them, then laid back down with her. "I won't leave you. I never will".

@Daniel reaving

Samantha moaned a tired moan her eyes still sealed shut, a faint blush on her cheeks from the dream she was having as she pressed her self against abella more hugging her lovingly and never wanting to let go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back