• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Simple School RP

Abella started to heave before throwing up, crying afterwards. She was coated in sweat yet she shivered.

@Daniel reaving

Samantha immediately frowned more. "Baby we need to take you to the hospital?" She said worriedly as she gently rubbed abellas back

"But but" he physically felt deflated

"No buts. Be a big boy." She said to him with a smile as she got up and pulled him on the couch with her again

Samantha immediately frowned more. "Baby we need to take you to the hospital?" She said worriedly as she gently rubbed abellas back

"No buts. Be a big boy." She said to him with a smile as she got up and pulled him on the couch with her again

"Im sufficently large, doesnt mean I cant whine about my small issues" he said poking his tongue out at her

Abella opened her mouth to protest but found herself blasting out another sneeze: "CHOOOOOOOOO"! She whimpered, shaking a little more. "No hospidal, sweedie, I'mb dot that bad. Please". She rubbed her nose. "AH'CHOOOO"! 

@Daniel reaving

"You love to be on top of me" he said giggling loudly

She smiled and nodded. "I'm a cuddler." She said softly

Abella opened her mouth to protest but found herself blasting out another sneeze: "CHOOOOOOOOO"! She whimpered, shaking a little more. "No hospidal, sweedie, I'mb dot that bad. Please". She rubbed her nose. "AH'CHOOOO"! 

@Daniel reaving

"Yes you are that bad." She said softly 

Abella hugged her tighter. "Un membre de ma famille meurt dans un hôpital. Je ne veux pas mourir aussi. S'il te plaît, mon amour, ne me fais pas partir. Il y a beaucoup de choses que je ferai avec vous. Mais aller à l'hôpital est la seule exception"! She had tears all down her face, her face now in Abella's shoulder.

@Daniel reaving

Last edited by a moderator:
Abella hugged her tighter. "Un membre de ma famille meurt dans un hôpital. Je ne veux pas mourir aussi. S'il te plaît, mon amour, ne me fais pas partir. Il y a beaucoup de choses que je ferai avec vous. Mais aller à l'hôpital est la seule exception"! She had tears all down her face, her face now in Abella's shoulder.

@Daniel reaving

She frowned holding her tightly. "Love I can't speak French remember." She said softly to her

"I'm sorry, sweetie". Abella sniffled. "I had a family member die at a hospital, when I was very young. That's why I fear hospitals. Please, I don't want to go". She turned away. "Ahhhh... AH'CHOOOO! Ow"! She turned back round. "I'll go and do anything with you but visiting a hospital is the only exception".

@Daniel reaving

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm sorry, sweetie". Abella sniffled. "I had a family member die at a hospital, when I was very young. That's why I fear hospitals. Please, I don't want to go". She turned away. "Ahhhh... AH'CHOOOO! Ow"! She turned back round. "I'll go and do anything with you but visiting a hospital is the only exception".

@Daniel reaving

"But baby.... you need to go. Your really ill and need to go to the hospital. Please? For me?" She asked softly as she gently cupped abellas cheeks and looked her in the eye

Abella already had her eyes closed, giving Samantha a cute nuzzle. "Dod't wadda get you sick" she whispered, explaining why she didn't kiss her back. "Whed I'mb better, you're godda get a huge kiss fromb mbe. That's a prombise". 

@Daniel reaving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back