• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Simple School RP

Name: Justin Tanner

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:

Tyler-Posey-teen-wolf-23620876-454-600.jpg

Height: 5 feet 10 inches

Weight: 159 pounds

~Lacrosse

~Pancakes

~Being relaxed

~Spending time with friends and/or brother

~Math

Dislikes:

~People who pick on his brother

~History

~Pollen/allergies

~People who act "tough"

~His grandfather

Do they like school?: Only because he gets to see his friends

Sports: Lacrosse

Relationships: N/A

Crush: N/A

Extra Details: Has a younger half brother named Jacob, he's 13.

(this is what Jacob looks like)

tumblr_n4sxy3OwT91sapuxpo1_500.jpg

He also has a 6 year old German Shepard, named Rork.

th

Last edited by a moderator:
@Daniel reaving

"Awww, there was never... any doubt? Is that how you say the phrase"? Now Abella was blushing.

@Red692

Asukra was already up, in her shirt and one of Red's boxers, in the kitchen, on a fridge raid.

The popular girl did a little pff with her mouth. "Come on girls. Lets

leave the nerd alone with her 'girlfriend'." She said putting up air quotes around girlfriend before they all walked off

"But I can't understand why. Maybe they're just jealous because we're together and they're all single and lonely" Abella chuckled, rubbing Samantha's back whilst they walked out.

@Daniel reaving

"W... well you were sleeping..." Asukra whispered but smiled a little, leaning in.

@Red692

"But I can't understand why. Maybe they're just jealous because we're together and they're all single and lonely" Abella chuckled, rubbing Samantha's back whilst they walked out.

@Daniel reaving

"W... well you were sleeping..." Asukra whispered but smiled a little, leaning in.

@Red692

"But they aren't single. She's dating the football quarter back. They just think they are better than me." She said softly to her

So. You could of just woke me up. I wouldn't be mad " he said and took the food out of her arms and put it all away " I'll make you some pancakes. Ok? He asked and got the stuff he needed for pancakes. He also grabbed bacon and hash browns. He started cooking them and walked to asukra. He then kissed her and pushed her to the counter and lifted her on the counter so she was sitting on the counter. He kept kissing her and smiled 

@Rock And Roll Boy

Last edited by a moderator:
(UUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH THIS ISN'T GOOOOODDDDD) @cloudchaser

Augustus grinned, leaning back in his chair and crossing his arms. “...Especially that. Yeah, he is pretty fun to be with. From what I’ve been told, he’s the spitting image of me, only with wavy black hair and blue eyes - so I guess he’s not really the spitting image of me.” The male rolled his eyes, backtracking. “He’s my half brother, so we have markedly different appearances. I was born to my mother’s first husband, and Gabriel was born to her current husband and my stepfather.” He tapped his cheek with a finger, deep in thought. “Apparently his personality is mine, times a couple hundred. He’s an extrovert at heart, and loves people in general - loves talking, but maybe that’s just the influence of his teenager years catching up to him. ...He absolutely adores children - I think he wishes that he had a younger sister as well as an older brother,” he mused. “Someone to watch over. He’s about as protective as you could ask for.” His head turned to Alec as he tuned in to what the boy was saying. “...Oh? Oh. I apologise,” he meekly murmured, his grin growing wider despite his words. “I was ironically the one feeding ideas to my brother when we were still in the same house.” He shrugged a shoulder, “And from what I’ve experienced, it happens whether it was introduced by another person or by their own developmental level. I don’t think I could change it that much even if I tried.”

“I’m not so inclined to see the best in her,” Augustus muttered. “Because of me, she’s watching Gabriel so much closer than she did me - to make sure he doesn’t exhibit the same behaviours. Because apparently there’s a pattern to how things reveal himself, things she’s told me she regrets missing with me.” He looked to the side, scanning their surroundings for nothing in particular, suddenly wondering if either of them would be able to connect the dots with the load of information he’d just divulged without a second thought. Shit. “Heh, you win, Hallie,” he ceded, weakly changing the subject. “You’re the opposite of him though in that way - he refuses to apologise in the first place and sticks to that when he feels it’s warranted.”

“Oh, so we’ve got a Frozen fan here, eh?” Augustus chuckled, smirking. “Yes, I’ve seen it before. Multiple times, actually, with my brother when he was wee tiny. And the songs decided to stick themselves in my head and stubbornly stay there for a month or two, I believe. In fact, I’m pretty sure I memorised a few of them with the frequency that boy made me watch it with him.” He tilted his head. “But I’m not going to break out into song, now. I don’t exactly miss the absence of those songs in my life.” He dipped his head as she further explained, agreeing. “Alright, if you say so. Yeah, I could honestly never handle chilly weather for as long as I’ve lived. It’s definitely not my favourite, but I can deal with it relatively well now since I’ve had to live in cold for the longest while.” He fidgeted. “Even so, it’s uncomfortable. I much prefer heat to cold.” He silenced as the two began insulting each other and the like, watching the exchange with an amused air.

He slowly nodded at the idea the other male presented, turning it over in his head a few times. “Yeah, that’d be nice,” he murmured. “But there are those mistakes you have to live with for your entire life, that casts such a large shadow you can never truly step out of it. I’m referencing to one of those - multiple of them, actually,” he muttered.

Augustus raised an eyebrow, “Well, I mean, I’m likely either a little bit older or younger than you. Let’s not go so far as to say I’m old,” he enunciated, slowly smiling. “And… Per se, how would you elabourate upon ‘outgrowing’? I don’t see much of a difference betwixt.”

The male hid a smile as best as he could, raising his hot chocolate to his lips as he gazed at the boy, watching his reaction. However, after a few seconds, he couldn’t help it - he laughed, placing his hot chocolate down before clasping his hands in front of his face as he tried to stifle it. “Don’t worry about it,” he murmured, averting his eyes as a fresh wave of hilarity hit him. “Mistakes don't define you, what you do after does.” He tilted his head, smirking. “Although it was adorable to watch you think about your words after you said them.” He chuckled again.

“Well, eccentric can describe me in a tizzy, so I suppose that yes, they do match my personality.” He turned his attention to Hallie, leaving Alec to respond. “And… You’re very observant, aren’t ya? I don’t appreciate the limelight all that much, no. And people tend to focus on those superficial aspects rather than the internal ones, like you just said. So yes, that was a good way to surmise me as a person.” He grinned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back