• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Rose chuckled "its not 100% normal here either, it was a unique thing to witness indeed."

@GoldenWolf

Isaac narrowed his eyes a little as he focused on to the grotesque figure on its way towards them. 'Lord?, huh all lost souls must give people formalities' he thought to himself. "What does it want?"

A big wolf grin spread across Golden's face. "This one is relieved. Your country is strange as it is without resurrecting creatures wandering about!" She let out a laugh, which was more like a bark.

i shook and i looked pale before the leg started bubbling and it exploded off. the new blood had been rejected and i woke with a screech. jack did revive me. as for my leg...

i screamed in pain trying to stand. twice i had felt the pain of losing a leg. i cried in utter pain, ripping grass out from around my hands as i flailed in pain and wailed.

Nonalaka said:
"The queen is very kind, I don't think she'd refuse a kind hearted creature from here" she said with a smile
@GoldenWolf

((Ah, Isaac is still in the forest with Echo, its my other character Rose who is in the castle. uvu, sorry for the confusion!))

@TheJipan
(I fixed it. Also, I have more exams tomorrow 0_0 so assume that Bast just disinterestedly falls back to sleep. Good night people!)

The Queen ran over to Marth. "Marth! Are you alright?", she asked. She looked at where his leg flew off at. She looked up at Unknown Falling and said, "Follow me. We need to help him. Now!" She ran up the stairs with her two harpies following her. She ran into the nearest room and prepared the bed. She motioned toward the bed. "Here. Place him here."

The young harpy from earlier, who brought Jack his sword, was standing in the garden staring at The Night Reaper. The Night Reaper touched a white rose and sighed. He was thankful for The Queen breaking his spell, but she didn't know what would happen. Elvira was coming, and she would want revenge. The young harpy turned away as The Night Reaper looked towards her. He sat down on a bench and asked, "Am I a prisoner?" The young harpy shook her head and answered in a soft voice, "Her Majesty told us harpies you were an important guest." The Night Reaper sighed. He smiled lightly and asked, "What is your name?" The harpy looked up shocked. Why would he want to know her name? It didn't matter. It was her job to fulfill the guest's needs. She looked up and answered, "Electra." She bit her lip then asked, "If you do not mind me asking sir. What is your name?" He looked up with light blue eyes. "Do you really wanna know? Well you seem trustworthy. But never tell anyone." She nodded. The Night Reaper walked over and whispered his name in her ear.

Hiroshi unsheaths his sword "it may be one of those thing that injured your man sir..... I will help if it attacks...." He says to Issac not fully knowing what the creature was himself

i wailed. "i can't feel my leg! I WAN MOMMY AND SISSY!" i bawled as my detached leg swelled and blew up. but the blood splattered into king terros's symbol and the blood was black. it hissed and bubbled still as it slowly was starting to stop. i sobbed and choked out. "mooommy! mommy im scaaahahard!" i continued to bawl not knowing about my leg.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
i wailed. "i can't feel my leg! I WAN MOMMY AND SISSY!" i bawled as my detached leg swelled and blew up. but the blood splattered into king terros's symbol and the blood was black. it hissed and bubbled still as it slowly was starting to stop. i sobbed and choked out. "mooommy! mommy im scaaahahard!" i continued to bawl not knowing about my leg.

"It would be very crowded" Rose replied with a chuckle, before hearing the yelling, Rose scrambled up to the room to check if everything was okay

Golden followed as well, her ears pinned down to her skull and growling. her hackles rose on her neck and she wined slightly.

Hiroshi aims his sword at the creature "Sir.... if it attacks.... get both of you out of here.... I will hold off as long as I can"

He says to Issac

@Nonalaka

my screech was deafining but it was not just my leg now. my past memories mixed with my old ones and it felt as if my arms and remaining leg detached themselves though they hadn't.

Golden's growling becomes louder as she approaches the kid.

((we are going to check on the kid, right rose..? o.e

((Well, i think im caught up... Soooo...)) "CPR is always Nececarry." Echo growled to herself, clinging to issac. @Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back