• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

my leg's remains where blood on the floor in king terros's symbol still hissing and my body on the bed, my eyes glazed and my forehead glistened with sweat. my chest fell and rose rapidly. my breathing was raspy but i kept repeating. "mommy... sissy?" but very little of sissy. more a whimper for my unknown mother.

(anyone adopt Marth or be a relitive/freind of the family?)

(O-O CRAP I FORGOT!)

The lady heard Marth's screams and sped to his room, faster than lightning. "Marth! Marth, my darling, what happened?" She whispered. "Shhhhh. Shhhh Marth, you'll be ok." She put her hand on his leg and gently put pressure on it. She began to whisper in the elven language, and as she did so, the room began to glow with golden light. The light faded and the Lady looked at Marth. "That should help...."

It wants me. The Soul repeated, looking again at Echo. This is a walking corpse. It narrowed its eyes. This creature, if it consumes me, will become the most powerful necromancer in the forest, second only to King Terro.

(I WILL!)

i sniffled. "mommy..." i kept repeating. "mommy where are yew? it hurts... i cant feel my leg." i whimpered.

sitanomoto said:
(O-O CRAP I FORGOT!)
The lady heard Marth's screams and sped to his room, faster than lightning. "Marth! Marth, my darling, what happened?" She whispered. "Shhhhh. Shhhh Marth, you'll be ok." She put her hand on his leg and gently put pressure on it. She began to whisper in the elven language, and as she did so, the room began to glow with golden light. The light faded and the Lady looked at Marth. "That should help...."

It wants me. The Soul repeated, looking again at Echo. This is a walking corpse. It narrowed its eyes. This creature, if it consumes me, will become the most powerful necromancer in the forest, second only to King Terro.

(I WILL!)
(sweeet! either a new character or lady byrd? rp either next comment!) @sitanomoto

(You'll see.....(>>))

The lady's healing hands were covered in blood, and she was very pale. "Marth, darling, don't cry." She whispered. "I'm right here."

She turned to the Queen. "My Queen, will you send a message to my sister, Glyrith, Lady of Greenwood Lake? Tell her I need her here at once."

When a corpse consumes a Lost soul, it becomes a necromancer. Because I am The Lord of Souls, this necromancer will have no equal. The soul said.

Last edited by a moderator:
sitanomoto said:
(You'll see.....(>>))
The lady's healing hands were covered in blood, and she was very pale. "Marth, darling, don't cry." She whispered. "I'm right here."

She turned to the Queen. "My Queen, will you send a message to my sister, Aryth, Lady of Greenwood Lake? Tell her I need her here at once."

When a corpse consumes a Lost soul, it becomes a necromancer. Because I am The Lord of Souls, this necromancer will have no equal. The soul said.
((AWE MARTHY ;-;

Echo sighed. "Alrighty, then... What can i do about it?"

Golden stood in the corner of the room, watching the child and the newcomer with worried eyes. "I-is the pup alright?" She asked quietly, her tail twitching slightly.

((brb

"i wan my mommyy nice lady... i wan her nau! and sissy tew..."

(Alex's lastname is Odell now with no relation to marth ecept cousin. maybe have lady byrd's sister be Marths fake or real ma? (O:)))

The Queen nodded. She snapped and a gorgon came in. She told the gorgon yo summon Lady Aryth of Greenwood Lake. When the Gorgon left, the queen walked over to Marth and touched his forehead. She looked up at Lady Byrd and said, "I have some spells that can dull the pain. Would you mind me casting them on his leg?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back