• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

GUYS I THOUGHT I REGREW HIS LEG?! WTFUDGE I'M SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW WHY IS FALLING ATTACHING THE BROKEN LEG TO MARTH NOW HE HAS 3 LEGS GUYS CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN

[QUOTE="Ellarya post: 3030182]GUYS I THOUGHT I REGREW HIS LEG?! WTFUDGE I'M SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW WHY IS FALLING ATTACHING THE BROKEN LEG TO MARTH NOW HE HAS 3 LEGS GUYS CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN

[/QUOTE]
Oh dear o-o; xD now I'm lost ;-;

I literally wrote a 3 paragraph reply where I regrew a leg via black magic and it severely burnt my hands

And the someone fixed my hands (I think it was the queen)

(So do I. Lets just pretend that I regrew his leg and Unknown picked him up with his black knight)

'Rose, would you mind leading us to the castle. Maybe the queen would be kind enough to give me a dress of some sort' Ellarya said, urging Rose to go ahead.

Echo stayed on Issacs back, watching the man with a glare. "I dont trust him, Issac." She growled.

"We'll let jack decide if he is or not" in all honesty, he didn't trust the man either but didn't want conflict right now.

------------

"R-right, of course, this way" she pointed and began to make her way to the castle.

"I dont know you, so i cannot trust you." She said plainly. "For instance, i trust Issac because I know issac!" She exclaimed. "I could make out with Issac, since i know him so well." She smirked.

"R-right" he chuckled nervously, trying to regain his composure "Jack is a rank above Echo and I, so I guess he's sort of our boss, he should be around here somewhere......

Last edited by a moderator:
"Let's get moving then" Issac replied, before noticing the shadowy creature at Echo's leg. He stared at it for a bit

"Hey there little guy" he called to the creature, smiling at it. "Yeah, it is"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back