• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sibectio, the Abyssal Prison: OOC thread

WitchOfTape

Homestuck Trash
This RP is open only by invitation. It may become open in the future to anyone, but for now it is closed.

Alright guys this is your OOC tab! Don't get too crazy pls. Just a few ground rules:

1. Try to avoid conflict. if you have a disagreement with another RPer, take it to a PM; either privately between the two of you, or if necessary, between you two and a mediator. I'm always open to help with disputes and such. In-character drama is great! Out of character, not so much.
  2. Relevancy is appreciated, but not required. Wanna talk about plotting and shipping with characters? Sure! Want to talk about minecraft? Why not. It's open to talk about pretty much everything. But use discretion; if it's sure to be long and irrelevant, RPnation has a lovely feature called private messaging!
  3. Please try to keep cursing to a minimum. I know it's not censored by the site, but some players prefer not to see it for personal or parental reasons. Sorry guys.
  4. Try your best to have fun. Of course, that isn’t mandatory, but it is preferred. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently um... Half of my crew didn't see the messages I sent out. ._."

I'll post the first RP post tonight I think, sound good to everyone?

That's fine. Although if you wish to wait a bit longer for more people to post their characters apps before posting the the first post, that is also fine with me.

Yeah, I'd like to, but half of them didn't respond to the message I sent out, so I don't know if they even saw it or if they're still interested or whatever. :V

They could just be busy at the moment...or something? I hope that they did not lose interest. I was really looking forward to RPing with a big group again, and seeing their creative applications, especially the one about the healer.

Possible, I wonder if some of them don't have phones that support group texting...

Ah, the confusions of technology. :V

^ Yes. My phone is relatively new; however it cannot handle group chats at all. It can connect to the internet and can send group chats, just not respond to them >.>

Alright, one of them is getting ready to make an app, one is awaiting parental approval to join RPN, and one is not sure if she can juggle this and school. Others are MIA.

I'll go ahead and post the first RP post.

I'm already shipping people

send help

Also- I'll be gone at a school retreat for a few days and unable to post.

Sorry I'm the first one to halt the RP for irl stuff. :c

Listen to their words, BD; they only speak the truth~ You are seriously doing great!

Your last few posts have been absolutely wonderful! It will be fun having Meredith interact with Dracon and Vull

I feel like Vull is gonna get nommed

I mean, Reid and Vera are getting a giant cockroach, Nathan is getting a catspider...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back