• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sibectio, the Abyssal Prison: OOC thread

IceSolstice said:
[Lucia]
She gauged Nathan's reaction, his face was full of fear and his voice trembled slightly when he quietly commented that he'd prefer not to die. Lucia may have shown some mercy then, however, one side of Nathan's mouth twitched upwards after he finished speaking..

Contempt still? Wow.
Ice

Ice

Ice

No

He didn't do dat

He is honestly scared for his life and currently is thinking foremost about saving himself

His contempt is not showing

Please edit your post

Microexpressions. There are expressions that are also universal, contempt being one of them.

And he does feel some contempt, at least that's how I'm interpreting this:

"Not particularly. But I would rather not die, if that helps any." He told her quietly, watching her with fear that soon would sour into anger at this stupid street kid who was able to best him

And if he feels it, then it would show on his face very briefly. So to other characters, they probably wouldn't even notice it, but Lucia does.

Given this, does the post still need to be edited?

WitchOfTape said:
"Not particularly. But I would rather not die, if that helps any." He told her quietly, watching her with fear that soon would sour into anger at this stupid street kid who was able to best him.
The important part is that it hasn't happened yet.

He's currently scared, the contempt hasn't settled over his expression yet, because surviving is at the moment a little bigger than his feelings of superiority over the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back