[Shifting Sands] Shifting Sands Discussion

Wuming, you have Infinite Melee Mastery.

Why is that Lunar still standing?

Also, you are in a room crammed full of stunt prop, AND a Lunar in warform is a stunt prop in itself...

I don't know how much meta can Shing afford, but you want to evade him until his Lunary Fury sets, then he'll lose a decent chucnk of his dicepool.

You can even go Social combat, taunt him, humiliate him, make him angrier and lose willpower.

Or in general, Dash away from him.

He's faster, but will still need to flurry to reach you, while you can restore your DV for 1 mote with Shadows Over Water.

Make your Dash spectacular enough and it's motes flowing back... Fire up Melee Infinite as soon as you have enough juice.

Also, how much did you recover for Essence-Gathering Temper?

Haha! I forgot all those charms I have chosen!!!!

This is my first REAL combat experiences in PbP, and No. I have never played Exalted TRPG.

Your advices are greaT! hanks pal!

Then again, you should have suggested earlier! ; p

Man, there is so much chaos that I think he might just have to roll out and lay low just in case the other two get themselves in jail or whatever. Shade is a Scout after all.

@Coyotekin: No problem, but now you have the job of getting out. Any particular plan before we find where Shade is in the palace?

I figure he is a master of stealth, or pretty damned close, so he can sneak out to the outskirts to trail his companions from afar

Understood. He would have had time to get out during the fight. I'll move on with the three of you together.

Wuming said:
It is as if someone possesses Fate weaving hand that arranged all these people to come into their lives and for all those things to happen.
-1 XP! Hahaha. ;)

Not really.

Just heads up, guys, the last two nights have been jammed with RL stuff. Tonight should clear and the game should pick back up. Thanks for bearing with me.

Normally I'd let you know ahead of time, but I ambushed me as well. :)

Wwwwwait.

Why is the captain a corpse?

And, didn't the guy jump away leaving a crater?

Did he came back to the crater?

He just appeared again, randomly. Apparently he didn't go far. He now stands about 40 feet from the group, coiling his whip casually.

I don't think it's the right time to hack him to pieces.

We can still discover a lot out of him.

Then again, should Shing attack him, Selima will be very understanding (but she doesn't like to gang up many against one).

Also, Wlf, what is your policy for getting XPs with a stunt 3?

When will we have any training time? =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back