• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Shaparita Academy

Towa chuckled and walked into class, sitting at an empty seat while keeping the one next to him for Alexis.

Soon a female teacher came in. "I'm Mrs. Leno and I'll be your Physics teacher. Nice to meet all of you. Now, should we get started?" The bell rang and Towa listened to his aunt, taking notes.

Alexis opened her book and writes some notes down as Mrs. Leno, possibly another relative of Towa, start talking.

Soon class ended and Towa packed his things and stood up. He walked to the door and waited for Alexis,

Alexis packed up her things and follow Towa, "next class then." She smiled and lead the way, it was her first day here and she could remember where most of the classes are.

"History..." Alexis mumbled, "I wonder what kind of history we're learning today." Soon they arrived at their next classroom, hardly anyone was there. Alexis took a seat at the back and gesture Towa to sit next to her.

Towa sat down next to Alexis, smiling. A while later, when everyone came in along with an middle-aged male teacher. "I'm Mr. Kiyes and I'll be your History teacher." The bell rang and class started.

Towa wrote down notes as his great uncle taught them before the class ended. He packed his things and waited for Alexis.

"I'm coming," Alexis packed her things and walk to where Towa is. "I guess you can't get in trouble in this school..." She said.

"That's true," Alexis said. She didn't have to worry about them too. She doubt that she'll be making any enemies or meeting any bullies in this school.

Towa shifted into his Anthro form and spreaded his wings once they are outside. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

Towa took off and flew home.

Next morning, Towa didn't come to school and only Mrs. Keyes came. Mr. Keyes was nowhere to be found.

Alexis woke up and start getting ready for school. Once she arrived at school she didn't see Towa or his dad. Quickly before class started she went to Mrs. Keyes' office. "Um...hi Mrs. Keyes, I was wondering if Towa was sick today...he's not at school."

"He wasn't sick..." Mrs. Keyes answered with a sad tone. "Mr. Keyes... Passed away..." She then bursted out crying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back