• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 【SHAMELESS】- OOC.

MidnightAnew said:
He'd like a barf bag, please.
MidnightAnew said:
Thinks he's a bit weird, but can't deny he's kind of fond of the little bugger. He thinks Jake is amusing but definitely still views him as a kid, and he's pretty sure the other Gallaghers aren't in his fanclub so he tries not to encourage stuff that would get him further on Emery's bad side.
JDSAJIJOSDDIJSAIJOGOIASDOAKSODI I LOVE ROY

Last edited by a moderator:
CloudyBlueDay said:
JDSAJIJOSDDIJSAIJOGOIASDOAKSODI I LOVE ROY
Thanks xD Despite most people seeming to know think he's bad news and disliking him, he's really kind of okay sometimes ?

MidnightAnew said:
Thanks xD Despite most people seeming to know think he's bad news and disliking him, he's really kind of okay sometimes ?
chase: Of course he's ok. He's a caputo and although we're all fucked up. We're ok people.

giphy.gif

MidnightAnew said:
Jacob will defend him! Of course that won't give him a very good reputation but JACOB WILL DEFEND HIM!!! jacob secretly lives for headpats + appreciation, give him headpats and he will love u 5ever

CloudyBlueDay said:
Jacob will defend him! Of course that won't give him a very good reputation but JACOB WILL DEFEND HIM!!! jacob secretly lives for headpats + appreciation, give him headpats and he will love u 5ever
I'm sensing the birth of a senpai/kouhai relationship that shouldn't happen for the sake of whatever sanity still lives in this whole neighborhood

MidnightAnew said:
I'm sensing the birth of a senpai/kouhai relationship that shouldn't happen for the sake of whatever sanity still lives in this whole neighborhood
ohmigoshyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss I DON'T CARE I WILL DRIVE EVERYONE TO INSANITY!!

also re-writing something you already wrote, and knowing the first version was much better, sucks

A little late to the party, but here it is. Also used the word kid to describe nearly everyone cuz Des thinks he's fifty.

Desmond Caputo

First Impressions

Gallagher
Emery - Des admires Emery so much. She does such a wonderful job caring for her siblings, but he sometimes worries about her, and the fact that she may not be taking as good care of herself as she does them. I'm sure he would love speaking to her whenever he found the time (that is, if she were up for it). Outside of the family, I think he enjoys her company the most. He is also quite oblivious to her affections, but certainly doesn't mean he wouldn't return them. (Personally I think they'd be adorable and she certainly does deserve him oh my gosh.)

Benji - He thinks he's a good kid, all things told. However, he does get the strange feeling that he's being scrutinized whenever I'm his presence, and wonders what he has done to deserve this.

Owen - I don't know if they interact much, but if they did, Des would really like him. He just seems like a really funny, down-to-earth guy, and Des can appreciate that.

Jacob - Honestly, he feels kinda bad for the kid. He's aggressive and seems kinda troubled, and Des knows he didn't just get that way on his own. He also feels like he's being watched by this one. Like really. What did he do?

Hunter - He really appreciates everything she does for Chase. He feels like she's had to grow up too fast, but she's a good, responsible kid in his eyes. Seriously though, does this entire family hold some suspicion that he's killed a man? I mean, he steals for a living but why do they all seem like they're watching him?
Nazari
Tiffany - Des actually finds Tiffany to be a very admirable woman. She really cares for her kids, and in his experience, he hasn't seen a lot of that from parents. Being as the Nazari family is just moving in (if I remember correctly) he'd definitely as if she needed any help if she had the time. While he might not agree with them, he respects her conservative values as long as he no one is being hurt by them. Her looks are definitely not lost on him. In a way, he finds himself sort of drawn to her. (Also Zatanna I saw that you changed it but I D I E D after reading what you had the first time. Oh my gosh. So ready for this.) He fears her husband.

Axel - Don't know if they'd interact much (but on second thought, they might if Des was going to be in contact with Tiffany), but he'd definitely appreciate his sense of humor and admire his confidence and blunt honesty.

Emilie - He'd think she was a real sweetie. He would always make sure to smile at her whenever he happened to see her.

Eva - Des doesn't tend to dislike many people, but he definitely wouldn't approve of a lot of the things she does. He'd probably just try to stay out of her way.
Delane
Ria - Again, he doesn't really dislike people, but I think it's safe to say that he dislikes Ria. He just doesn't understand people who feel the need to be outwardly, unapologetically mean.

Ebony - TBD

Drake - I think he'd really like Drake. He seems like a really nice kid, and Des would enjoy his humor and admire his ambition.
Other
Petrie - Loves this kid. They might not interact much, but he thinks that he's a really good friend for Chase, and just thinks he's an all around great guy.

karmaa said:
emilie's persona is up now! sorry that it was so late, stress has been getting to me lately.
Gonna add her into this thing right now. Proud of you for finishing hon. ❤️

Angst said:
Gonna add her into this thing right now. Proud of you for finishing hon. ❤️
ty, ty. i'll finish her properly tomorrow. i still have to work on some others but i'm happy i finished one of my sheets. <3

Oasis said:
i did some odd mix of held back giggle and snort in the bathroom, now i think my mom thinks there is something wrong with me
omf the same thing happens to me all the time and my dad gives me the weirdest looks I FEEL YOUR PAIN

but srsly tho.. they'd be such a perfect couple.. des is so pure, em is so good oHHHH MY GOD I'M ALREADY SO EXCITED

pls make it so that the first time they kiss jake walks by like "oh, greaaaaaaaaaaaaaat" im laughinf

Everyone, just click on the name on the post for Hunter or Chase's post and you will see the outfit, location and mentions. I just learned how to do that....

#learningbbcodelikeitsnothing

Oh man I leave for a little bit and the ooc blows up

I'll do a first impressions and make a post and tons of other stuff as soon as I get home!!

everyone: writing posts that made me gush, hunter squishing danny's cheeks, em making pancakes, des worrying about his siblings, everything cute and perfect

jacob: TRUDGING DOWN THE STAIRS READY TO BLOW UP THE SCHOOL AND ALL THOSE WHO INHABIT IT

i'm gonna be offline for most of the day today, but i'll probably be back online tonight. i hope i come back to some new posts to read cuz i'm pumped to see how this all plays out

[QUOTE="H A N A K O]LMFAOOO MRS NAZARI IS NOT POPULAR DAMN

[/QUOTE]
IM ACTUALLY SOBBING READING ALL OF THESE. GOOD OL TIFFANY ISNT GONNA BE ABLE TO INTERACT WITH ANYONE.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I see you channeled your inner Mrs. Nazari

[/QUOTE]
giphy.gif

MidnightAnew said:
Sure she's a hot mom, but other than that, he doesn't think she has much else going for her. Screw that conservative crap; he enjoys the look on her face when he says/does things she despises. He's pretty sure his very presence keeps her at a distance from the Caputo house, which is more than fine by him. Though she does, at least, seem like a better parent than most of the ones in this neighborhood.

tiFFANY JUST MADE A NEW BEST FRIEND I STG THIS IS THE ONLY POSITIVE THING ABOUT TIFF IN ALL OF THE CHARACTER THINGIES

Angst said:
- Des actually finds Tiffany to be a very admirable woman. She really cares for her kids, and in his experience, he hasn't seen a lot of that from parents. Being as the Nazari family is just moving in (if I remember correctly) he'd definitely as if she needed any help if she had the time. While he might not agree with them, he respects her conservative values as long as he no one is being hurt by them. Her looks are definitely not lost on him. In a way, he finds himself sort of drawn to her. (Also Zatanna I saw that you changed it but I D I E D after reading what you had the first time. Oh my gosh. So ready for this.) He fears her husband.

omg i ONLY DELETED IT BC TIFFANY WOULDNT BE THAT FORWARD. BUT IM SO READY.

EVERYONE SHIPS EMERY AND DESMOND AND IM CRYING BECAUSE TIFF IS LIKE
giphy.gif

ALSO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ONLINE MY SADISTIC BF HAS BEEN FORCING ME TO CUDDLE WITH HIM AND EXERCISE AND SITE SEE SINCE WE ARE IN EUROPE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back