Seeking Players for Chat-based game

I have recieved your PMS at dawn and I'm letting you know I will give you my character probably tonight. I'm just lazy and haven't put her on the computer yet. I have all that is her character. I just need to fine tune stats with you.

BTW it's a her, she's a fire aspect half-raptok. Who is going to be wicked vicious with swords and have a deep need to love and be loved. She's a little letch sometimes... okay, most of the time.

Okay, it's late in the day, I know, but yet another question. Are Path powers only purchaseable with bonus points or can we swap out beginning Charms with Path powers? I'm assuming bonus points so I'll go that route, but let me know if it's otherwise.

Ok, so now we only have three players. Well, we could... still go with that, I'm sure. Easier to arrange, at least.

I'll step up if you'd like.

I'm gameless and we're in the same time zone. It seems like a win-win.

I was planning on playing an Air Aspect. Sorry, I thought I mentioned it onn here but I just mentioned it to Jukashi.....

Jack has asked me whther we're playing 1st Ed. or 2nd Ed. When I first had the idea for the game I was still 1st. Ed-bound, but I have since converted my Half-Dragon/Dragon-Born stuff to 2nd Edition- with some improvements, even.

So, if people wanted, we could switch to 2nd. Ed. for the game. I don't want you guys to be too troubled if modifying their characters would be too much work, though. What do you think?

Yeah, but we kind of knew what your vote would be, didn't we?

:-D

I have no problems with it. It'll mean some reworking (and a lot more reading) but 2nd edition is a fine piece of work. So my vote is okey dokey.

I believe Water and Wood. Starhawk's Fire, Upaatk is Earth and I'm Air. But it's unknown whether Upaatk will want to change aspects, since Earth used to be Martial Arts and it's now Water. But those were what's been taken when last I checked. You might want to ask Jukashi, for he is ST.....

I suppose. I guess the question I have is Jukashi said we only had three players, before you said you'd join. I don't know if he included himself in those three players or not. If he did count himself, then I would say yes, he's no longer in. If not, then I don't know who the third player is.

And Uteck, I do believe you'd be welcome if you wanted to join. But I can't speak for Jukashi, and he's the man to talk to.

And if Uptaak is gone, then it's only Air and Fire that are taken, assuming there's not a third player I'm unaware of.

Thus far affirmed players: Vanman, StarHawk, Jack, and Thorn.

Lost players: CW, Upaatk

possible new player: Uteck

Now, you guys have to be aware that I and Jack are on GMT time, so I don't know how long we'll have of overlapping leisure time for each session.

I haven't done Half-Dragon rules for Tricerok, but that's ok. I only really need to do their natural weapon stats.

I don't mind switching to 2E. Is inheritance going to be the same as from the PG in 1e? Because I've already made Zoisha with the extra points. And yes, I've claimed Fire.

Reading that over I hope it makes sense... lol

Yeah, we'll assume Inheritance works the same way.

Kremin, I can't say because I don't know where you are, and thus don't know what timezone you're in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back