Sector 6-10 Squad

Speaking of tomorrow, who's ready for finals? I'm looking at two LARGE AS FUCK TESTS IN FRONT OF ME that'll require immense concentration that my mind will not enjoy or comply with ~^~

They're all next week in the span of three days...

Kill me

Alstromeria said:
Speaking of tomorrow, who's ready for finals? I'm looking at two LARGE AS FUCK TESTS IN FRONT OF ME that'll require immense concentration that my mind will not enjoy or comply with ~^~

Kill me
No killing. >~> I finished exams, but I have a World Lit. Paper due on Wednesday and I have a poorly written introduction so far. -w- Lol. *offers le hugs* o-o

Alstromeria said:

Kill me
Let me know if you need help with math ^.^

Anaxileah said:
No killing. >~> I finished exams, but I have a World Lit. Paper due on Wednesday and I have a poorly written introduction so far. -w- Lol. *offers le hugs* o-o
Poorly written? I can't imagine you poorly writing anything ^.^

SachiGrl said:
Poorly written? I can't imagine you poorly writing anything ^.^
Aw xD Thanks <3

English is something I suck at, tbh. Especially when I'm not confident in what I'm writing. -w-

Anaxileah said:
Aw xD Thanks <3
English is something I suck at, tbh. Especially when I'm not confident in what I'm writing. -w-
I feel you. If I was forced to write a paper related to history.. Google would be helping me a.. lot...

SachiGrl said:
I feel you. If I was forced to write a paper related to history.. Google would be helping me a.. lot...
LOL. My topic is determinism in Ibsen's Ghosts.

Alstromeria said:
Oh i got math and science down pat, imma be a pharmacist, but i mean, JAYSUSS the HISTORY COURSES
Hehehe, I had very laid back history teachers in my time, and it helped that they were very attractive folk <3

Alstromeria said:
Oh i got math and science down pat, imma be a pharmacist, but i mean, JAYSUSS the HISTORY COURSES
Noice c: I'm gonna be a science teacher and scientist in general. But ye history is blah >.>

SachiGrl said:
Hehehe, I had very laid back history teachers in my time, and it helped that they were very attractive folk <3
xD

Anyways. Sleeping would be good. Sleeping sounds really good right now. I should sleep. And before one o'clock too, damn i'm a fucking legend.

Alstromeria said:
Goddamn. If i had a hot history professor i could sleep with to skip the final, that would be great.
Uhhhhh.... o-o

no comment

Alstromeria said:
Anyways. Sleeping would be good. Sleeping sounds really good right now. I should sleep. And before one o'clock too, damn i'm a fucking legend.
o-o

Hey, sleep is good. It's not like I'm a grizzly bear or anything.

I actually am.

I'm a fucking grizzle bear taking a goddamned history exam at OU tomorrow.

And i get to hibernate through summer

I'm an inversed shit-monkey freak of nature eating a bedsheet

Yea, it's time to sleep

Alstromeria said:
I actually am.

Yea, it's time to sleep
O.o nighty night

Alstromeria said:
I actually am.

Yea, it's time to sleep
*kisses head*

Night, lil' grizzly.

Alstromeria said:
AAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD EXAMS IN TWO HOURS
TODAY IS THE DAY I KILL MYSELF

*Ahem* good morning people.
LOL no killing

Good morrow

Users who are viewing this thread