Sector 6-10 Squad

My professor's a strict rationalist, we had a conversation once about how according to christianity the holocaust could have been the second coming of jesus since all the direct nonbelievers in christianity (jews) were slaughtered for their lack of belief in jesus being the son of god. He's a great guy, really, but he's farther left than bernie sanders xD

Alstromeria said:
My professor's a strict rationalist, we had a conversation once about how according to christianity the holocaust could have been the second coming of jesus since all the direct nonbelievers in christianity (jews) were slaughtered for their lack of belief in jesus being the son of god. He's a great guy, really, but he's farther left than bernie sanders xD
Dang O.o

Alstromeria said:
Guess who's done with finals?
I'm done too :D today was my last day of school :3 Although I'm taking the SAT on Saturday xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Elderberry said:
My Net connection keeps dying intermittently x_x You are welcome to skip me if need be so the thread doesn't slow down!
Pfff Imma wait

*spazzes out*

*winds up on floor*

*curls up into a ball*

*sobs*

It...it-t-t's the first day of summer... And there's NOTHING TO POOOOOOOOOOOOSTTTTTTTTTT

*wails*

Alstromeria said:
*spazzes out*
*winds up on floor*

*curls up into a ball*

*sobs*

It...it-t-t's the first day of summer... And there's NOTHING TO POOOOOOOOOOOOSTTTTTTTTTT

*wails*
xD would you like for me to have Ayta interact with Mingo? :P :3

Alstromeria said:
Yayyyyyyyyy
I can't stay up the whole first night of summer, but i can go to bed after posting. U made my day xD
xD woot lol

Once you get to college, you will learn to fully appreciate being a lazy lump of slug, let me tell ya that. But then there's work, if you get a summer job. Take my advice, get yourself a FUCKTON of scholarships while you can.

Alstromeria said:
Once you get to college, you will learn to fully appreciate being a lazy lump of slug, let me tell ya that. But then there's work, if you get a summer job. Take my advice, get yourself a FUCKTON of scholarships while you can.
I plan on it ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back