Sector 6-10 Squad

Anyways. Post's up for mingo. I might not show up tomorrow, allready told sachi. It is sleeptime for this worn out pup

Alstromeria said:
Anyways. Post's up for mingo. I might not show up tomorrow, allready told sachi. It is sleeptime for this worn out pup
Okay, and I cook well. Ha.

TrollManV1 said:
For now I'll tell you my character's name and age in case you need to mention him. I'm still in school so I can't get much done till I'm out. His name is Derek and he is 21 (He is a human.)
Are you out of school by any chance?

Just curious >.>

Don't mind me <.<

Woot woot, glad to see i didnt miss too much.i'm really tired, so imma go sleep, but i'm glad you posted a cast of characters for us to work with sachi

As for another character, how about a soldier? I want to make a kind of mantislike nauvon if we need more people. Or i could make like, a human mobster. Who's a dick. With a tommygun.

Alstromeria said:
Woot woot, glad to see i didnt miss too much.i'm really tired, so imma go sleep, but i'm glad you posted a cast of characters for us to work with sachi
As for another character, how about a soldier? I want to make a kind of mantislike nauvon if we need more people. Or i could make like, a human mobster. Who's a dick. With a tommygun.
Whatever you like ^.^

The Endergod is going to join us soon and possibly Troll. They both got super busy with school, so hopefully, we'll be fine with them ^.^

YUS GOT THE CODE RIGHT

Sup sachi, finally got my mantis-like warrior-bitch-ass-awesome dude up. Let me know if it's good, i don't want to add the "or classified" thing in the event i mess up the code.

I think i want to have her opening scene be like, her pod bumping into the ship and everyone being like "wtf"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back