Sector 6-10 Squad

Anaxileah said:
Haaaaa that's funny
She has nothing to report yet. xD Just an unconscious crew member with a fever. I'm writing up a dissection with my partner.
Ah. Sounds fun.

not...

SachiGrl said:
Ah. Sounds fun.
not...
...Does that make me lame, then? I loved the dissection, and writing up about it is enjoyable as well... *is a loser*

TrollManV1 said:
@SachiGrl If we say that our character is fluent at a language, we don't have to know the language ourselves right?
LOL!!

I use google translate, so no. I simply type in the language to make the role play more immersive.

Hanjizoe said:
I'll be an engineer though both jobs sound boring but whatever

HOW DARE YOU

I AM A MEDIC

AND AN ENGINEER

YOU TURD

SCIENCE IS FUCKIN' FAB >:U

SachiGrl said:
No, I mean what was your original choice?
You said Engineering was boring.
I was hoping there would be other spots like a soldier, maybe a nurse depending on who I have in mind.

Anaxileah said:
HOW DARE YOU

I AM A MEDIC

AND AN ENGINEER

YOU TURD

SCIENCE IS FUCKIN' FAB >:U
I actually didn't notice that comment, darn my eye sight.

I guess I'll be an engeneer irl I <3 science

Hanjizoe said:
I was hoping there would be other spots like a soldier, maybe a nurse depending on who I have in mind.
I guess I'll let you decide >.<

You seem all over the place.. lol

@Anaxileah

Yo, while the others are on a mission, if you need to interact with somebody, mingo's always just doing his war exercizes. He'll be nice to ayta because she's a fellow chordation, and he will want to take a break to get shit off his mind eventually.

Hanjizoe said:
Btw idk how to use that bbcode it's like all over the place. I'll tamper with it tmr
That's how it is with everyone, sachi ended up having to fix it all cuz its so damn complicated xD

Alstromeria said:
@Anaxileah
Yo, while the others are on a mission, if you need to interact with somebody, mingo's always just doing his war exercizes. He'll be nice to ayta because she's a fellow chordation, and he will want to take a break to get shit off his mind eventually.
Sounds good, I will after a few posts by others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back