Sector 6-10 Squad

For now I'll tell you my character's name and age in case you need to mention him. I'm still in school so I can't get much done till I'm out. His name is Derek and he is 21 (He is a human.)

TrollManV1 said:
For now I'll tell you my character's name and age in case you need to mention him. I'm still in school so I can't get much done till I'm out. His name is Derek and he is 21 (He is a human.)
Ewwwwwwwwww human

TrollManV1 said:
Position?

SachiGrl said:
Lol, we need to have a diverse crew. I think I'm going to need another engineer.
You think* so? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Anaxileah said:
Should I post or wait?
Post.

I'm about to add Phi into the mix. Here's her part:

Phi bursted into the War Room and exclaimed, "Hey, boss! I got a question." She noticed some tension between Ayta and Andro, but didn't put much thought into it. "When do we start," she was smiling from ear to ear. Happy to oblige to this mission taking place on her planet. She sat in one of the chairs within the War Room and spun without a care.

I'm still working on the earlier interaction between Ire, Adon, and herself.

SachiGrl said:
Post.
I'm about to add Phi into the mix. Here's her part:

Phi bursted into the War Room and exclaimed, "Hey, boss! I got a question." She noticed some tension between Ayta and Andro, but didn't put much thought into it. "When do we start," she was smiling from ear to ear. Happy to oblige to this mission taking place on her planet. She sat in one of the chairs within the War Room and spun without a care.

I'm still working on the earlier interaction between Ire, Adon, and herself.
Okie dokie

Sorry for the shit post, but after the serious moment with andro and ataya i figured Jaenko needed to be some level of comic relief xD

SachiGrl said:

Inactivity Warning: This is for both @The Endergod and @Dkingow. This role play started on Saturday at 5 AM Eastern Time. It is now Monday 4 PM Eastern Time and you both have yet to post. Dkingow wrote the following:

I stayed up late for you Friday, so that I could have the post up early enough for you. You're character is now sick because we need to start the mission already. I'm very forgiving and I am very patient, so I am waiting patiently for both you guys. I appreciate The Endergod for replying to my 'rushing':

I know I left you out in first mission, but Ayta, Mingo, and the Captain will need someone to mingle with on the ship. Right now, both Ayta and Mingo are alone. I, also, need people for the side mission, so it is very important that everyone posts once a day. I have a lot of missions planned. I want to go through with as many missions as possible.

Thanks for reading,

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6064-sachigrl/

@SachiGrl

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6064-sachigrl/

Sorry about that, I'll try to post soon.

*sits patiently while typing up a lab report* o-o

SachiGrl said:
You or Ayta?
Haaaaa that's funny

She has nothing to report yet. xD Just an unconscious crew member with a fever. I'm writing up a dissection with my partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back